Chapter 3

“May I introduce you to as he is known in Saudi Arabia, King of Oil, Mr. Arjun Khanna," Mr Mathur pointed at the man.

Radhika froze, she couldn't breathe. Her mind seemed to have shut off as feelings of pain and longing erupted as quick sensations throughout her body. He had always been handsome but now he took her breath away.

It seemed he had lost his sugary boyish body. The man who stood near her was deliciously well built, over six feet tall and devilishly handsome. The black suit he was wearing fitted him like a second skin and made him stand out. His broad shoulders fanned over his vast chest, he seemed a man of reckoning, a man who was comfortable outdoors and would not shy away from sweat and toil.

Radhika felt as if someone had trampled her body, it felt hot and weary. She knew she was being stupid; he had no power over her now. She had moved on. Arjun Khanna was no one for her, just a name without a known identity.

She was shocked to find him here; no one had prepared her for this. She felt a sinking sensation in her stomach as she filled her heart with those painful memories and solidified the walls around her. She would not give him a reason to smile; she would never show herself as weak.

"Radhika Verma," she introduced herself looking at him, meeting his gaze head on as she held her hand out for him.

Those eyes that had once looked at her; tenderly drenched in love, making her toes curl, now stared at her empty and cold.

Radhika shivered involuntarily.

Arjun smiled as he took her offered hand in his and lifted it to his lips, gripping it firmly in his hand before giving her the opportunity to snatch it away," Pleasure to meet you, Radhika."

Her eyes widened as she wished he hadn't brushed his sinuous, erotic lips on her hand. The touch had left a fire burning deep in her stomach and she wanted nothing more than to douse it, only with him.

Arjun couldn't remember the last time his body had reacted so disgracefully to a female's presence.

Oh! How he had remembered her.

Then at the mere age of eighteen, she was a girl with a body not yet developed fully but still attracted him to her without any reason. Now, she was a tempting woman, who aroused every little pore in his body.

As he saw her, he found he had been lost. No woman had ever compared to her. She was the only one able to get under his skin, and he had loved her sweet intrusion.

Arjun smiled, he was pleased to see, she had done well, he liked the fact that she was ambitious, it spoke of her. She had always been hard driven.

Always focused, his Radhika.

As he shook hands with Mr. Mathur, he gazed at her; she was pretty then filled with her girlish charms now she looked utterly beautiful. With her glossy, silky long black hair that spilled marvelously over her shoulders and back hiding away those perky breasts to her red, rosy lips; she was incredibly alluring, almost bewitching.