Wicked Surrender (Soon)

Wicked Surrender

Smart and sassy, Preeti Khanna, is rather high on fulfilling her cherished dreams but she agrees to take on a much planned vacation through the ‘magical land of India’ keeping one thing in mind; it’s time for some crazy fun.

And literally lands in the lap of prim, proper royalty.

Prince Dev Singhania is handsome, is arrogant and thinks too highly of himself, he neither has the time nor the will to babysit ‘a brat’ but he owes his friend a favor. That doesn’t mean he is going to let her affect his lavish lifestyle, right?

From first sight, they clash generating enough heat to drown them in their own burning, matching desires. Having a mouthwatering, egoistical prince is definitely more temptation than Preeti can resist…taming.

The thought of her lips, her touch on his body is making him crazy with need and something much…much more. Can he make her feel his…love or will she resist his sexy maneuverings and in turn play very, very dirty bringing him down to his very knees? 

 Find out soon....in 'Wicked Surrender'.....

*****************************

THE SURRENDER SERIES

Sweet Surrender (Complete)

Wicked Surrender (Soon)

Copyright © 2014 by HIndia

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. 

****************************