Chapter 17

"That man makes me so angry, God help him, one of these days I am going to beat him to such an extent that it will make his ancestors dizzy," Arjun all but growled as he walked along with Radhika escorting her back to her room.

No one who made such fluttery eyes at someone who was so beautiful and his, made it alive. 
He would crush that Ethan and then punch the hell out of him, surely, only that would make him truly happy.

Radhika looked at him and found that the anger that was blazing in his eyes, made him look incredibly sexy. She took a step closer to him and leaning on to him, gave him a quick peck on his cheek and a small squeeze to his hand," You're bad, eh!"

Arjun found the warmth of her small hand in his large one soothing him, dousing all the anger that was inside of him to melt away and when Radhika leaned on to give him a small peck. His heart wanted to burst out and rejoice. The tingly sensation that he had come to associate with her closeness entangled him, making him utterly proud of himself.

"I am not just bad but evil. Want to see what evil tastes like," he said, his voice taking on a husky feeling on its own.

Radhika smiled and shook her head," Arjun, you're impossible."

"Why thank you. Your first compliment to me, makes me all misty," he countered, forgetting all his anger, enjoying their togetherness.

She took her hand out if his, leaned on to her door and looked straight in his eyes, “You did well today, Arjun." 

Arjun took her hand in his again and moved his thumb along her knuckles, lost in thought before pressing a warm kiss to her lips, “We did well, Radhika, we did well."

"So....."Radhika loved the feather soft kiss but her heart urged for more. It wanted a lot more.

Great! Now, she was going to make a fool of them by devouring him in the corridor. She eyed the carpeted flooring, seems pretty soft for a nice, long tumble on it, maybe they should test its softness and then what....recommend it to others staying in the hotel?

She sighed and shook her head.

Arjun looked at her, she seemed to be lost in thought and then, he realized that he had never truly appreciated her wholesome beauty. God, she was like an angel, descended to seize his heart and reform his life. And he vowed to make the reformation process mischievous and delicious.

He leaned towards her, with his one strong hand enclosing her in a one way embrace, his body angling hers near his, “Am I not going to be invited inside?" He asked her, waywardness glinting in his eyes, making him look more like a gorgeous mix of devil and Greek god. 

Radhika turned completely towards him and linked her arms around his neck, while Arjun gripped her waist bringing her still closer to him, she brought her lips closer to his sweet smelling, ultra tempting neck and blew her hot breath on him, making him slightly shiver in anticipation," Oh, darling, you test my patience like no one else."

Then, she abruptly heralded her arms back from his neck but before she could utter the next word, Arjun pushed her towards her door, his body flushed against her, his both arms around her head, capturing her in his embrace.

She wanted to moan and demand him arch her body towards him, engulfing herself in his masculine scent.

He looked at her and gave her a wicked grin," Jesus, you’re good but your moves are becoming quite predictable, you need to think of something new," he paused brushed his lips across hers, his tongue sliding erotically over her jaw.