Chapter 12

"Sadly, not yet. But it can be a conjugal visit, as soon as I turn off the surveillance cameras in here," he said, pointing to the cameras and crew milling around settling on their beds around them. "And shoo away the crew."

Radhika blinked her eyes as she yanked her sheet to cover herself better, “Go, and sleep in your cabin, Arjun. You’re the boss, what will your staff think?”

"That I am giving a gorgeous lady my cherished company. I'm not about to leave you alone out here. I'm afraid you might try to escape,” he answered smoothly as he sat down on a flat bed adjacent to hers.

She gave him a direct look, “I guess you're just going to have to do your job, Mr. Khanna. Are you even going to tie me up?"

He loved this saucy side of her. She was gorgeous and feisty and sexy as hell.

His mouth curved.

Did she think that if she turned those big, brown eyes on him, she could twist him around her little finger like she'd done once before, and make him act in a way that was appealing to her? Never. He played his own cards and he would do anything to get her out of his system.

Arjun took off his shoes and winked,” Only if you’re into gagging, Radhika.”

The thought of sharing the bed with Arjun make her heart beat faster with a delicious, illicit kind of pleasure?

"Oh, don't flatter yourself," she murmured faintly amused. "You’re not that handsome."       

The corners of his lips twitched and he slapped a hand over his heart, "You wound my heart."

He gazed at her, she looked gorgeous. Lying down on the bed, hair tussled, splayed magnificently on the pillow. Black hair perfectly contrasted on the white cloth. His hands itched to touch her, to please her sensually. How would she look, feel draped around him, naked, silky hair splayed on his chest? He felt the sudden jerk of deep longing.

"Arjun, you may be an arrogant airhead, “she mused. "But the fact remains that your appalling behavior leaves a rather nasty taste in my mouth."

He gave a cool smile. "Oh, I wouldn't worry your pretty head about that. My reputation speaks for itself—and my job.”

She turned to his side and eyed him warily. "A job doing what?"

He elevated the elegant curve of his eyebrows. "Why, doing what I do best, of course—being attractive."

She leaned on her elbow as she looked at him and sighed,” Yeah, I bet a lot of effort goes to it?”

Her heart protested strongly against such a silly statement. Even now, watching Arjun Khanna reach to smoothen his bed, his shirt stretching tight across his sculpted chest, cranked her plenty.

Her palms started to sweat.

Radhika’s body tingled and her heart pounded in awareness as it registered the fact he was a going to be sleeping only a good two paces behind her.