Chapter 31

“Where do you think you’re going? Arjun asked Radhika following her.

"Away from you," Radhika shrieked in delight fleeing to the other side of the pillar on the porch where they had been companionably standing, more like arguing.

In one deft move, he caught her tight in his arms and before she could yelp laid his lips firmly on hers.

"Come on, that was such a halfhearted attempt," Radhika remarked excitedly as she tried to wiggle away.

Arjun merely raised his eyebrows and tightened his hold on her, “Really, and that is why you're totally out of breath?"

She feigned ignorance and clamping her arms around his neck pulled him into a tantalizing kiss. Arjun moaned as her tongue soothed out his agony. Was he even alive without her in his life? This feeling of madness that just her touch could bring wasn't easy to explain but he didn't want anything else. Complications sounded marvelous. As long as he got to kiss her, melt in her sweetness, he wanted nothing more. He desired nothing else. Just her!

Radhika pulled back as Arjun dropped a kiss on her head," Now, that's a kiss."

He smiled and licked her neck," You won't be getting any arguments from me on that."

Radhika arched her neck, giving him better access, "Yeah, so I can do that more?"

Arjun stopped his ministrations as he looked at her, stole a kiss from her, “Yes, but before that you will have to wear my ring?"

"I thought we had decided you would make me wear it," she teased him as she feathered his shirt covered chest. God, she loved his body.

Arjun shivered as she came into contact with his skin, his voice on its own gained the husky tone," You sure, you want me to make you wear it?"

"Yes, Arjun," Radhika said and dropped her head on his chest, snuggling into his heat. Heaven was here, right in the arms of her lover.

"Well, I will have to think of some devious scheme now," Arjun replied as he rubbed his cheek on her hair.

Radhika smiled, nodded and she embraced him.

"But," Arjun said pausing for effect.

Radhika sighed in pleasure as she felt Arjun playing with her hair which had been kept open and down on his command," But?"

"But devious scheming can lead to a lot more naughtiness," Arjun proclaimed," and as you know we have abstained."

"You have abstained," she cut him off by pulling his hair.

"No need to be violent,” he chuckled, “okay, as I have made you abstain."

"Nope, forced me to abstain."