Chapter 7

There stood Arjun Khanna; tall, lean, rugged, sexy man on an equally dominating and powerful car. Gone was the jacket, his shirt cuffs were folded to showcase tanned, muscled forearms.

He looked nearly edible.

He wasn’t smiling, and she was thankful for it. Because she knew that when he did smile, it came off a little sweet, some charming, and had a whole lot of wicked waywardness to go with it. And her heart wouldn’t be able to take that load of naughtiness right now. Not now, not when they were alone, so far off from civilization.

She trembled as she tried to rein in her wild thoughts of jumping his bone right then and there on the road or….maybe atop his oh so beautiful car.  Everything within her wanted to run and throw herself at him—just hold on tight and never let go.

If this were a movie, she wanted him to take her in his arms and push her up against the car. To crush her with a kiss, pry open her lips with his tongue, plunder her mouth as his hands roamed over her body.

At the thought of his hands on her body, her nipples tightened and her pulse throbbed between her legs. The seam of her jeans rubbed with slow precision against her.

But this wasn’t a movie, and he didn’t move.

Radhika shook her head, had she really lost her head, was she dropped as a kid?

What the hell was she thinking; this was Arjun Khanna not some cotton candy on a stick though she did agree he would give the yummy cotton candy a run for its money.

She couldn't help the stunned gasp that escaped from her.

Then the anger hit her with its ferocity. "What are you doing here?"

Arjun, the only man she'd ever loved, leaned against her red, right now badly broken Honda City, arms crossed over that broad chest she'd snuggled against numerous times, the arms she had leant her head against, the arms that had enclosed her within its warmth and had promised her happiness and forever.

Well, she definitely wasn’t going to ogle the darn cunning man.

So what? If he was simply delectable and radiated too much control over her body and emotions.

He frowned, “Well that's a nice greeting."

Radhika looked down and concurred, she could be polite, “Sorry, you surprised me."

His stance softened, "I know."

"So…what are you doing here?"

"I was out on a drive when I saw your car. You know if you really wanted to go on a drive, you could have just asked. I mean seriously, who can enjoy driving this," he muttered as he patted her till now reliable car.