prologue

Luke had been training since he was four year old to achieve his life long dream: make it to the Olympics. As soon as he was eight years old, he switched to homeschooling and would be at the rink seven or eight hours a day and eventually, as the years went on, in high school, he was able to switch to an academy that was strictly for future Olympians. Of course, there were rivalries at the school but everybody knew, no one could out skate Luke. He was already highly tanked to be in the Olympics in 2016 and he'd be one of the youngest competitors ever, barely turning 18 by the time they'd come around. Even on the few off days he had, he'd still be seen at another local ice rink, practicing and practicing the moves and footwork he had recently learned. Nothing could get in his way of achieving the gold.

Michael grew up on the ice. His dad was a hockey coach, leading him to join a hockey team at a very young age. His dad high hopes that his son would be amazing on the ice. Automatically, he was a pro from the first time he stepped onto the ice. When he was only twelve he was playing with people in high school and soon he became a state champion. He loved the sport. He had talent scouts from all over already asking for him to join their teams but he still had one more year of high school and he didn't want to miss it. All he knew was schoolandhockey. He knew he was going to make it far. Nothing was going to get in his way of getting the gold. 

*** 

this is m!preg so yeah there's the warning. I basically have this all written and I'm almost done with it so yeah.

-malumdictionary