three +

+ means smut so enjoy ;-) (technically needed for the plot of the story but if you feel uncomfortable just skip to the second set of *** because then it'll be fluff)

***

Luke gripped tighter onto Michael's hand as Michael dragged him through the crowds of sweaty bodies. They were practically crawling through the dark since the only lighting was a light glow coming from underneath the closed kitchen door or the club, disco lighting someone had taped to the ceiling so that it seemed like an actual "club" and not somebody's house. Luke could feel random people grab at him and he hated the smell of cigarettes that was floating around the room, he only wanted Michael to be grabbing onto him.

Michael pulled Luke out of the crowd and towards the kitchen so that they could get something to drink. Michael was really excited to see what Luke was like drunk and maybe Luke had the same excitement towards Michael. They had to push through a giant grind line and tell another couple to stop making out against the kitchen door but neither really cared, knowing they'd get to the alcohol soon. Michael pushed open the door and the bright light nearly blinded the two as they made their way into the nearly empty kitchen. There was a few people in that certain room but not enough to really bother the two boys. Honestly, they could probably spend the rest of the night drinking and making out and no one would bother them. Michael's friend Calum was the one that was throwing the party but was too distracted with Luke to care

"What do you want to drink?" Michael asked, pulling up the lids to one of the coolers and pointing to the multiple bottles of alcohol lined up in the ice.

"Whatever you're drinking," Luke responded, he had only been to two or three parties in the past with his roommate Ashton and even then Ashton hadn't let Luke drink much since he had practices the next day.

Michael reached into the cooler and pulled out two bottles of beer and handed one to Luke, they were screw tops so the two boys twisted off the lids and started drinking. Michael laughed at Luke, who first grimaced at the taste but then soon both of them were content drinking the alcoholic beverages. It seemed that the cold beer really helped calm the heat coming from the many bodies in the house. Both boys that were mainly used to the cold, ice rink weren't used to the hot temperatures in the room.

Both boys sat down at kitchen table, near the coolers and Michael let his hand splay out across Luke's small thigh, his fingers caressing Luke's inner thigh. Luke had laid his head on Michael's shoulder and the both sat comfortably, talking about anything they could and wanted to talk about.

It wasn't much longer until both beers were finished and they were moving on to their second. Michael noticed that Luke was a borderline lightweight saying they were only on their second drink and Luke was already starting to become giggly, well more giggly.

"Let's go dance," Luke whispered into Michael's ear.

The twink stood up, swaying his hips teasingly and started walking towards the door. Michael groaned and quickly followed after the boy, letting his arms in case the boy's small figure once he had caught up. Luke squealed as Michael kissed his cheek and squeezed his hips at the same time. He really, really like Michael's playful side.

They made their way past the grinding bodies, Michael following behind Luke's twink ass and they made their way towards a corner, where no one was around, to dance to their hearts content. Luke turned around so his bum was against Michael's crotch and started to slowly move his hips, Michael grabbed onto Luke's hip, bringing him impossibly closer. Luke moved his hips skillfully and slowly so that he could hear Michael's low groans in his ears. Michael let his hands trail up and down Luke's thighs as Luke continued to grind against him. They were both in their own little worlds as they felt the other boy grinding against or grinding on them.

"Fuck baby boy, you're so perfect," Michael groaned, his hands squeezing Luke's hip.

Luke turned around so now both of their clothed crotches were pressed against each other and Michael started to press soft kisses down Luke's neck. Luke tilted his head to give more access and Michael couldn't be happier to leave hickies on the small boy.

***

Luke m.oaned as Michael started palming him through his jeans. Both boys were now much more drunk and were much more s.exually frustrated. They had caught a taxi back to Michael's apartment and they could barely keep their hands off each other on the five minute ride there. Michael m.oaned as Luke moved him over so he was now on top, grinding their hips together, making both of their m.oans and wh.impers become mixed together.

Michael connected his lips with Luke's as they became a tangled mess of taking off jeans and t-shirts and flannels. Michael tugged off Luke's pants and m.oaned when he saw that the blonde twink was wearing white lace p.anties. Michael started palming Luke through the thin layer, making the blonde boy whimper and move in frustration. He just wanted to get off whether it be Michael in him or out of him.

"D.addy, more," Luke begged, it coming out more as a whimper as Michael kept palming him.

"What do you want baby boy?" Michael asked cockily, but his words soon becoming a m.oan as he saw Luke desperate under him.

Luke reached up, desperately running his fingers up Michael's back in effort to get his shirt off and Michael quickly complied, pulling it off and throwing it across the room. Michael let Luke run his nails down his back and Michael whimpered at the pressure.

"Please d.addy," Luke m.oaned, his hands going to Michael's hair tugging to get a bigger reaction from Michael. Both were h.ard, rubbing their e.rections together as they messily got in a battle of dominance; Michael obviously winning.

Michael crawled off of Luke, making the smaller boy whimper, as he went to his bedside table. Michael groaned as he saw he had a lot of l.ube but no c.ondoms. He hadn't realized that making balloon animals with them with Calum a few weeks ago wouldn't be the smartest thing to do.

"Baby, I don't have c.ondoms," Michael said sheepishly, running his fingers through his hair as he saw Luke wriggle on the bed.

"I don't care," Luke whined, feeling needy from the lack of Michael's touch.

Michael grabbed the l.ube and walked back to where Luke was laying on the bed, slowly p.alming himself to try and get more friction again.

"Baby Boy, what did D.addy say about touching yourself?" Michael asked, his voice dropping a few more octaves.

"Sorry D.addy, I just need you," Luke m.oaned from where he was on the bed.

Michael crawled on top of Luke and slowly pulled down Luke's p.anties, making the younger boy shiver at the cold air hitting his throbbing e.rection. Luke spread his legs so Michael could crawl in between them and get better access. Michael m.oaned as he saw that Luke was so ready for him. He started by applying a generous amount of l.ube to his fingers, Luke m.oaning loudly as he pushed in his first finger. It hurt Luke a bit but it was soon turned to p.leasure as Michael let him adjust before adding a second finger. Michael started s.cissoring his fingers, stretching the smaller boy out. Luke felt as if he was in pure bliss, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as Michael p.umped his fingers in and out.

"More D.addy," Luke begged, pulling on Michael's hair to bring Michael's lips to his. He let out shallow, breathy m.oans as Michael added a third finger. All that was heard in the room was the quiet m.oans coming from both boys.

Luke let out a loud m.oan once he felt Michael brush apart a certain part in his body and Michael knew that he had found Luke's pr.ostate.

"Are you ready Baby Boy?" Michael asked, feeling painfully h.ard himself from seeing the blonde boy wither under him and wanted to get both of them off as soon as possible.

"Yes D.addy," Luke m.oaned.

Michael pulled out his fingers, watching as Luke whined at the empty feeling he had, and he went back to the bottle of l.ube to slick up his throbbing e.rection. He practically rushed as he saw Luke staring at him from the bed, looking perfect as usual, his face flushed and his hair flat against his forehead.

Michael crawled in between Luke's legs again and slowly lined his member with Luke's entrance. He slowly pushed in, waiting and allowing Luke to adjust.

"Faster," Luke begged, his fingernails running down Michael's back, making Michael m.oan at the rough feeling.

Michael started t.hrusting in and out faster, their m.oans becoming one as Michael pushed in and out, both of them feeling complete and utter bliss. Both of the boys were close to their highs, Michael connected their lips again and Luke m.oaned against Michael's mouth.

"I'm so close D.addy," Luke m.oaned, the pads of his finger digging into Michael's hipbones as he t.hrusted in and out.

"Then let go Baby," Michael grunted.

Luke felt as if the Heavens were coming down on him as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he m.oaned loudly. He released and it wasn't even a minute later when Michael did the same. Michael collapsed on top of Luke and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. Both boys were worn out, getting towards the sleepy effect of the alcohol.

"Goodnight Michael, thanks for this," Luke yawned, burrying his face into Michael's neck. Michael wrapped his arms around the smaller boy and pulled him closer if possible, They both slowly fell asleep, their breathing becoming one as they held each other to prepare themselves to wake up with bad hangovers.

***

Michael groaned as he woke up from the sun shining in through his window, he was brought back to vague memories from the night before, making the boy smug. He looked around his room and didn't see Luke anywhere, not a single trace of the boy, besides his scattered jeans and t-shirt. He knew Luke hadn't left but he was curious to see where the boy had gone. Where did the adorable twink go? It wasn't even a few seconds later before Luke came back in with a tray in his hands.

Michael's flannel was draped on Luke's shoulders, multiple hickeys scattering Luke's neck, and he was humming a soft song.

"Oh, you're up," Luke said, noticing the boy that was sitting up, his pale chest on full display and the blankets loosely clinging to his body.

He shuffled over to where Michael was sitting, pushed himself under the blankets and set the tray in between the two. Michael pulled Luke closer so that it was more even and both of them sat, eating the waffles Luke had managed to make with Michael's very minimal ingredients.

"Do you remember much of yesterday?" Michael asked, picking at a piece of waffle that had been ripped in half by one of the two.

"Yeah, I remember us getting drunk, us dancing, and us... um," Luke said sheepishly, his cheeks turning a light pink as Michael had a smug look on his face. Michael trailed his finger down Luke's trail of hickeys and he felt the small boy shiver underneath his touch.

"You're so flustered Baby," Michael said smirking, his lips turning up in a smile before he kissed Luke's cheek.

"Stop," Luke whined, burying his face into Michael's shoulders, hoping that the older boy would stop.

Luke cuddled into Michael's side as the older one finished eating, they spent the rest of the day watching TV, cuddling, and maybe making out. Both of the boys were happy with being together, and they definitely were going to want to spend a lot of time together.

***

This was my first time writing smut a few months ago and I felt so awkward and I still do and wow.

-malumdictionary