two

FROM: daddy <3

LUKEY DO YOU THINK WE CAN HANG OUT TOMORROW?

Luke had been casually laying in his dorm room, watching a documentary on killer whales, and was eating the meal that came with his meal plan (Luke has to have seven meals a day for training) and his phone buzzing on his bedside table brought him out of his thoughts. He smiled as he saw it was the person he had been constantly texting for the past two weeks. When they wouldn't at practice, they'd always be talking and FaceTiming and just always be in some sort of communication. Most of their friends were starting to notice how they were distancing themselves but they didn't know that their friend was talking to another boy.

FROM: twink <3

Friday? I think so! I have practice tomorrow until 4 but then I have Saturday of so we can hang out ;-)

FROM: daddy <3

can wE GO TO A PARTY TOGETHER? YOU CAN WEAR YOUR CUTE ASS PINK CONVERSE SO THAT WHEN I HAVE YOUR LEGS THROWN OVER MY SHOULDERS WHILE IM F.UCKING YOU I CAN SEE THE PRETTY COLOR

FROM: twink <3

oh my god

FROM: daddy <3

you like that princess?

FROM: twink <3

bYE

Luke shifted uncomfortably in his bed and noticed that he was having a slight problem from where his spandex shorts were lifting his pink over-sized sweater up slightly. Honestly, this wouldn't be the first time this had happened talking to Michael; he was just such a s.exual guy and Luke was just a really h.orny person. Luke quickly got up from where he was and went into the shared bathroom he had with his roommate, not wanting to get anything on his bed and also not wanting his roommate to potentially walk in on him doing something. Luke quickly finished his business, pulled up his pants, washed his hands, and went back to his bed to find Michael had been texting him.

FROM: daddy <3

don't leave me princess :(((((((((((((

FROM: daddy <3

lukeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

FROM: daddy <3

i was kidding babe come back :(((((((((

FROM: daddy <3

guess i'll just have to j.erk off to a picture of you by myself

FROM: twink <3

MICHAEL OH MY GOD

FROM: twink <3

I WAS JUST... DOING SOMETHINF

FROM: twink <3

I DIDNT ASK YOU TO SPAM MY PHONE WHILE I WAS GONE

FROM: daddy <3

wut were u doing lucas

FROM: twink <3

weLL LOOK AT THE TIME I HAVE PRACTICE EARLIER TOMORROW BYE MICHAEL!!!!! ILLTEXT YOU LATER WHEN TO PICK MEUP AND WHERE

FROM: daddy <3

oh lord, good bye princess <33333333

Luke blushed as he saw Michael's text before he plugged his phone in to charge and went and crawled into his bed again. He was really tired, from staying up late continuously talking to Michael, and had a very busy practice today which made him even more tired than normal. Sure, his roommate wasn't back yet but he wasn't about to wait up; his roommate, Ashton, had a key and if he needed to get in he could. Luke cuddled deeply into his pillow, imagining that it was Michael and soon he was asleep; and maybe he had a wet dream about Michael but since his roommate and nobody else caught him, he wasn't about to admit it either.

***

FROM: daddy <3

i'm in front of your dorm room

FROM: daddy <3

i keep knocking on the door and you're not answering

FROM: daddy <3

priNCESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

FROM: twink <3

i had to finish styling my hair i'm on my way chill yourself

Luke had a rough day today at the rink and very rarely was he able to concentrate. All he could think about was hanging out with Michael. He had an earlier practice than normal, that ended earlier, but he was still sent home earlier than that. He spent that extra time taking a nap before deciding to get ready an hour before Michael got to his dorm.

Luke slipped on his pink Converse, the ones Michael liked, and he went to quickly answer the door. His breath was taken away as he saw Michael fixing his bright red hair. Michael looked really hot at the moment. He had tight black skinny jeans on his legs, a cutoff, Metallica shirt clinging to his fit torso, and a leather jacket casually hanging on his shoulders on top of that. Luke felt his jaw drop as he looked at the beautiful creature in front of him and Michael laughed at the reaction of the adorable twink.

Michael thought he was really lucky when he saw that Luke was wearing a baggy, baby pink, cutoff shirt with tight black skinny jeans as well and his Converse to match. He let his eyes scan over the twink again and Luke blushed, holding onto the door post and started to hide behind the door.

"You look gorgeous, Princess," Michael cooed, making Luke blush again. Michael found it amusing that Luke was a confident, cocky bastard over text but now he was embarrassed that he got caught checking Michael out and that he was blushing a lot.

"Thanks," Luke mumbled, his face turning to a light pink, matching his shirt, instead of his face being a bright red like before.

"Are you ready to go?" Michael asked, pressing a soft kiss to Luke's cheek, he was ready to get to the party and hopefully Luke would become less shy as the time went on. Luke nodded his head and allowed Michael to walk into his room with him while he finished grabbing his things and getting ready.

Luke was so confident and loud when he had first met Michael but he knew he had the problem that when he started to like someone, especially someone he hadn't know for long, he would get really shy and easily embarrassed. He didn't try to become nervous, it just happened. Like Luke would admit he was less nervous for Nationals than he is right now to be going out with Michael.

Luke let Michael walk around as he went the bathroom to actually finish styling his hair and applying his favorite strawberry lip balm. Michael noticed how there were two beds on opposite sides of the rooms, he could obviously tell which one was Luke's and which one was his roommates. His roommate was organized and had simple red bed sheets with a striped pillow on his bed. His roommate had his closet door closed and had a desk under his elevated bed with pictures on it. Other then that, there wasn't really anything that gave away who Luke's roommate was.

On the other hand, Luke had light grey bed sheets with multiple pink pillows scattered all around his bed. There was clothes hanging from his bed frame and Michael swear he saw lace panties, if Luke was wearing panties... f.uck. Michael almost came in his pants right then and there. Michael saw Luke's skates hanging by the end of the bed as well and he saw how worn out they were. There was clothes on the floor and his skating tights were wrapped tightly around one of the posts and all in all, Luke's side of the room was a mess.

Michael got bored waiting for Luke, so he decided to start picking up his clothes to put in the hamper that he saw was in the closet. Michael opened the closet door more and he almost let all the clothes that were in his hand fall to the ground. That k.inky motherf.ucker. Michael shoved the clothes in the hamper before grabbing the thing he had found in the closet.

"What is this, Princess?" Michael asked quickly, holding up the object, as soon as Luke walked out of the bathroom.

Luke's face went back to the bright shade of red. He knew he should've hidden that better but he didn't think anyone would go looking into his closet in the first place.

"Ho-How'd you find that?" Luke asked stuttering, sheepishly looking at the floor.

"Have you used it recently?" Michael asked, the prominent smirk still on his face as he looked at the smaller boy that was still looking at the ground.

"I don't have to tell you anything," Luke muttered, hiding his face in his jean jacket sleeve.

"You have, haven't you? Thinking about me, Princess?" Michael asked again, making Luke blush again.

"Yes Daddy," Luke mumbled, grabbing the baby pink v.ibrator out of Michael's hand and hiding it better in his closet while Michael held a smug look on his face. Michael felt himself become t.urned on as he saw Luke bend down to put it away and he found himself become even more t.urned on at the fact Luke had used it thinking about himself.

Luke came back, keeping his gaze on the floor and looking at anything but Michael.

"So, is your roommate out?" Michael asked, changing the subject because he noticed how embarrassed Michael was.

"Yeah, he's apart of one of the Olympic teams to be in the luge and they have practices later at night since the sun melts the ice most of the time and it's more dangerous," Luke explained, smiling at Michael for changing the subject.

"Do you want to go to now? I was thinking we could go to my mate's party since he forced me to go but I have, well had, no one to go with," Michael said, smiling at the smaller boy.

"Yeah, sure! I haven't been to a party in forever and I miss parties," Luke said, shrugging his shoulders. Michael put his arm around the boy and they left Luke's room, Luke locking the door, and they made their way to Michael's motorcycle. Motorcycle. Luke practically fainted at how much better and hotter Michael seemed to get as they hung out more.

"Princess, by any chance did you wear panties tonight as well?" Michael whispered into Luke's ear, making Luke blush again and he buried his face into Michael's chest. Michael just kept the cheeky smirk on his face as they got onto his motorcycle and he felt Luke and little Luke pressed against his back.

***

This story did not end up the way I had planned it but I like it

-malumdictionary