four +

Kind of smutty. I'm not even sure that it's that smutty but since some people can get kind of uncomfortable with it I just decided to add the potential warning. (Okay note after writing this, it is actually very smutty because why not add more stuff before the actual plot happens? You're welcome.) If you want to skip it, just wait until the second ***

***

Luke stumbled off the ice, trying not to get sick again. He had been sick the past five days and hadn't been able to skate and he was truly devastated, he never had missed so many days in a row. He felt slightly better so he decided to just suck it up, put on a pink pair of leggings, and get to the rink. Even if he was sick he'd skate but right now his sickness was intolerable. This was his first day back on the ice in that time frame and he felt as if he was going to throw up just doing a few simple crossovers.

He struggled to walk on the soft, padded floor before getting to the trash can and throwing up in the shiny, metal bin.

"Luke, what's been going on? You've been sick and throwing up everyday this week so far and now you can barely walk without passing out," Luke's coach, Chrissy, said patiently. She was really worried for Luke. They had been working together since Luke was ten and she considered him a son. He rarely got sick and never this badly. She was scared.

"I'm just sick. A little flu. Nothing too badly," Luke said softly, his throat hurting from just throwing up and his voice a soft, scratchy sound.

"Luke, if you knew you were this sick, you shouldn't have come. Have you gone to the doctors yet?" Chrissy asked and her suspicions were confirmed when Luke nodded his head 'no'.

"Please take the day off and go to the doctors tomorrow, it's too late to get an appointment now but we need to make sure you're in perfect condition to start working on your triple axel again," Chrissy sighed, she really did feel bad for the young boy. He was the only student she had that truly did care for the sport and she knew he wasn't going to be one to give up so easily.

"Please just do it for my Luke," she begged and Luke reluctantly nodded his head 'yes', knowing she wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Okay, I'll see you Friday then," Luke said, he hugged his coach before making his way to the locker room.

He quickly stripped out of his Blink-182 t-shirt and slipped on a more comfortable Blink-182 sweatshirt. It wasn't even that cold out but Luke, with a potential fever, was freezing. He grabbed his things out of his locker and made his way to the passageway that lead to the dorms. It was weird seeing basically no one in the hallways, everyone normally was moving around somewhere but since most were in practices, the school felt empty.

Luke trudged all the way to his room, hoping he wouldn't run into anyone on the way. He reluctantly took out his key and opened the door, really upset he missed another day of practice.

"Luke, what are you doing back?" a voice brought him out of glum thoughts when he saw his roommate, Ashton, sitting on his bed and reading a book.

"What are you doing here?" Luke asked, he knew Ashton normally had practice on days like these so why was he here now.

"I asked first so you answer first," Ashton said, Luke rolled his eyes but answered anyway.

"I'm still sick. What about you?"

"Ice was starting to melt. Dylan, one of my teammates, fell off the track and had to go to the hospital so practice was canceled," Ashton explained and a small smile formed on Luke's face.

Sure, he shouldn't have been wishing for injury on a person but Dylan was mean and always gave Luke shit for dressing more girly than most boys his age so that little bitch had it coming.

"That's cool," Luke said nonchalantly, trying to hide the smile on his face.

"Luke, I of all people, know that you are practically crying tears of joy right now so just get your happy dance out now," Ashton said monotonously, not looking up from his book.

Luke started dancing around the room, not really caring if anyone was watching, which they weren't, before going and deciding to sit down and pull out his phone. He immediately saw four different messages from Michael, they had gotten a lot closer since the... events. Luke hadn't let Michael come and visit him yet since he had looked and felt terrible; he didn't want Michael to become sick too.

FROM: daddy <3

hey baby

FROM: daddy <3

lukeyyyyyyy

FROM: daddy <3

baby, are you okay? <3

FROM: daddy <3

how was practice? are you still sick?

FROM: twink <3

i got sent home :-( i'm still sick. i have to go to the doctors tomorrow. will you come with me?

FROM: daddy <3

yeah i will, do you want me to come over? i can bring over some brownies my roommate made and some soup and then we can cuddle and watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians <33333

FROM: twink <3

omg please daddy

FROM: daddy <3

fuck baby don't do that. you're sick and i don't want you to start something you can't finish

FROM: twink <3

sorry for being a bad boy daddy. you might just have to punish me next time you see me.

FROM: daddy <3

luke.

FROM: twink <3

not even that sorry tbh.

FROM: daddy <3

should've known smh. i'm on my way.

Luke smiled before frantically standing up to fix himself; he thought he looked like a wreck and needed to look better for his potential boyfriend.

"Ashton, leave."

"I was here first; why are you kicking me out? We're supposed to be roommates," Ashton huffed, looking up from his book for the first time.

"Michael's coming over; leave unless you want to hear hot gay s.ex," Luke said bluntly, looking over at the brunette on the other bed.

"You're sick, nothing inserting into another thing would happen," Ashton said smugly, turning his attention back to his book.

"Maybe, but something rubbing something else might happen," Luke said, making Ashton grimace.

"Fine, I'll just go chill at one of the hockey player's dorms for now," Ashton sighed.

He got up from his bed, grabbing his book and his phone before telling Luke bye and leaving the room.

Luke quickly rushed out of bed, grabbing his favorite pair of panties and went running towards his bathroom. He stripped out of his clothes, wanting to change almost completely. He quickly applied deodorant, his favorite lotion, and a light layer of a flowery cologne he found. He put on a bit of foundation and mascara before adjusting his hair so it didn't look like the wind blown look it would after he had been skating.

Luke changed into his favorite pair of panties, grabbing his oversized Nirvana sweater, putting it on his torso. He placed his dirty clothes in his hamper before running to his closet and pulling on a pair of knee high socks since it was still kind of cold in his room. With his fever, he constantly went from feeling really cold to really hot so he hoped his outfit would leave him in a comfortable place in between.

It wasn't even ten minutes later when Luke heard a knock on his door, he automatically knew it was Michael by the way Michael did a small "code" knock.

"Michael, you can come in."

Michael slowly opened the door, peaking his head in slowly, before seeing the twink boy lying on the bed.

"F.uck Luke," Michael said, looking the boy once over before completely walking into the room and closing the door behind him. Luke automatically thanked the heavens as he saw Michael with a loose tank top on and a leather jacket on top that Michael set down on his desk chair. His jeans were clinging tightly to his legs, showing off everything. Everything.

***

He set the stuff he brought down on the side table and sat down next to Luke, pulling him onto his lap and Luke moved so his legs were on either side of Michael's body.

"Baby Boy, you're sick," Michael whispered as Luke pressed himself closer to the taller boy's body.

"Please Daddy, I've been missing your touch," Luke whined, his hips lazily g.rinding down on Michael's.

"No Baby, you're sick. Maybe when we find out what you have tomorrow we can after," Michael said, trying to reason with the boy.

He didn't really want Luke to get him sick or to get even more sick. He just wanted the boy to finally relax and sleep the sickness away.

"But Daddy, I wore my favorite p.anties and everything," Luke whined, he grabbed Michael's hand and placed it over his clothed member. He slowly started moving his hand up and down and Michael cried out in p.leasure.

Michael took in a sharp breath, trying to control himself but it was hard when a really attractive guy that he liked was g.rinding against his upper thigh.

"Luke, please? Can we just cuddle? I don't want you getting more sick or me getting sick too," Michael said softly, Luke had noticed his voice had gotten a bit deeper and decided to take it to his advantage.

He started g.rinding down on Michael's hand making Michael bite back a m.oan.

"Please Daddy, just this once or if you don't do it I'll take out my v.ibrator and f.uck myself right in front of you if you don't. Right here, right now," Luke begged, he moved farther up and started to kiss down Michael's neck, s.ucking on his Adam's apple. Michael let out a choked m.oan as the twink started moving his hips faster. Michael wouldn't allow Luke to have all the fun to himself.

Both boys were painfully h.ard and Michael let his hand slide into the front of Luke's p.anties. He knew he should've said no but the smaller boy was too cute, and too h.orny at the moment, to say no to.

Michael g.rinded up against the boy, making both of them cry out in e.cstasy. Michael slowly p.umped the boy through his p.anties and Luke wriggled under the taller boy's touch.

"F.uck Daddy, I'm so close," Luke whined, his hands reaching up to Michael's hair and tugging harshly. He was in pure b.liss.

"I know Baby Boy, just release. I shouldn't even be letting you do this. You've been a bad boy," Michael said, his voice gruff.

It was not even that long later that Luke did. Michael watched as his baby's face scrunched up in pure b.liss and he r.eleased over Michael's hand and in his p.anties. Only a few seconds after Luke did, Michael did too; his jeans becoming s.ticky as Luke collapsed on top of him.

***

"We're not doing this every time you get sick," Michael said, holding onto Luke as the blonde held on to him.

"But what about when I'm not sick?" Luke asked, his voice becoming suggestive and Michael just wanted to kiss the smirk off of his face but he didn't want to get sick either.

"Oh my god, you're going to be the death of me," Michael muttered, pressing a kiss to Luke's forehead.

"I'm gonna go change, Luke said, he got up from where he was lying on Michael and started swinging his hips back and forth teasingly as he went and grabbed another pair of p.anties and a pair of spandex as well. He quickly stripped and changed and Michael had to turn over so he wouldn't have a problem again.

"Here, take these," Luke said, Michael felt a piece of fabric land on him and he pulled them off of him to see they were a pair of probably the tightest Calvin Klein boxers he had ever seen.

"You have to be kidding me," Michael sighed, looking at Luke who had a slight smile on his face.

"It's the only clean pair I have, I promise," Luke said, holding out his pinky as in a "pinky promise" but Michael knew it wasn't the only pair he had.

"Fine, I'm going to go change. Just turn on something on the TV and start eating the soup I brought and then we can cuddle when I get back," Michael said, rolling his eyes at the fact that Luke was pouting because Michael wouldn't change in front of him.

Luke grabbed the soup from the bag and turned on his favorite episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians while Michael changed. It was only a few seconds later when Michael went and sat down next to Luke, pulling Luke onto his lap.

The somewhat couple spent the rest of the day cuddling, eating soup and brownies and Michael made Luke take fever medication but they were happy together. Maybe Michael had to scold Luke a few times for trying to g.rind down on him but they were together and it was just the way they were. They were content together.

That was of course until they found out big news the following day.

***

I've written so many updates for my stories right now I can't keep up

-malumdictionary