five

"Luke, calm down. You're going to be okay," Michael said, his hand aching from the tight grasp Luke had on his hand.

So far, Michael had sat through Luke having to take a pee sample in a little plastic cup, having to be weighed and Luke crying because he had gained five pounds and Luke almost passing out from having to have blood taken out for testing. He should've known this would've taken a while but he didn't think there were so many possibilities of sickness that Luke could have.

Luke's symptoms were puking, gaining weight and eating a lot more, a low fever, and lack of motivation to do anything. Luke wasn't supposed to be eating more anyways since he hadn't really been skating but he was always just so hungry and he didn't understand what was happening to him.

At the moment, Luke was lying on the doctor's mat and was holding onto Michael's hand, rambling about everything that could go wrong.

"I could have cancer, Michael!" Luke exclaimed and honestly Michael was about to punch Luke. He had noticed that the blonde boy had gotten a lot more nervous in the past month since they had first met and he was really worried for the boy.

One moment Luke would be smiling but the next moment he'd be crying and Michael was freaked out. It was like he was walking on eggshells around Luke.

"I'm very sure you don't have cancer," Michael said monotonously and Luke looked up at him with a tear rolling down his face.

"Promise?" Luke asked sniffling, Michael reached over and wiped the tears off of his face and smiled reassuringly. He grabbed onto Luke's face with both hands and kissed him softly.

"I promise Luke," Michael assured.

It was silent after Michael had made his promise and they were okay with that. They were just enjoying their alone time until the doctor would walk in again.

"I'm so tired and so h.orny. I just want to go home," Luke sighed, his head went to rest on Michael's shoulder and Michael rolled his eyes at the boy that was leaning against him. The blonde may have seemed very innocent but he was the h.orniest boy Michael had ever seen.

"Luke, you're sick and we're at the doctors. Can't you just keep it in your pants for once?" Michael said, chuckling at the small boy in his grasp.

"Okay but you owe me," Luke sighed and Michael rolled his eyes once again at the twink.

Both boys sat there for awhile just arguing about why Michael wouldn't make a move on Luke and why he hated Luke. Or at least that was what Luke was saying and Michael swore the blondes hormones were way out of whack from when they first hung out.

It wasn't much later until they were brought out of their argument with a knock on the door. Both boys shut up as the door opened and in came the doctor that had to hold Luke down while the nurse took out some of his blood.

"So Luke," the doctor started and Luke awkwardly made eye contact with the guy that was staring at him directly, completely ignoring Michael, and keeping strong eye contact with him.

"Yes?" Luke asked.

"What's wrong with Luke?" Michael asked at the same time making the blonde grin at the boy that was holding him in his arms.

"Well, we just need to ask a few more questions before we give you any diagnostics," the doctor, Dr. Marvin, said looking at the two boys that he thought were a cute couple.

"Have you been doing any physical activities such as sports or going outside and playing around or anything like that?"

"I mean, I tried to skate yesterday but I felt so sick so I left after ten minutes. Other than that I haven't been able to really do much in two weeks," Luke explained and the doctor started jotting things down on the clipboard and nodding his head to what Luke was saying.

"Okay, next question, have you had any sort of sexual activity in the past month that hasn't been transmitted by yourself?" Dr. Marvin asked and Luke sheepishly nodded his head, blushing and Michael was also blushing so he hid his face into Luke's neck.

"No need to be embarrassed. It's a natural, human, everyday thing," the doctor said and Luke let out an embarrassed squeak, trying to hide himself behind the tall boy that was practically lying on him.

"Did you guys use a c.ondom?"

"F.uck, did we use a c.ondom?" Michael asked, looking towards the blonde who was under him.

Luke looked at Michael with wide eyes and felt as if his heart was beating out of his chest. He couldn't be pregnant, he was supposed to be going to the Olympics in the next two years and being pregnant would completely ruin everything he had been fighting for.

"Fuck, no. This can't be happening. I have so much going for me and I've worked so hard. Please don't tell me what I think you are. Please. Please. Please," the smaller boy practically begged, shoving Michael off of him and looking at the doctor desperately.

"I'm sorry Mr. Hemmings but for now, you're going to have to take a year, at least, off of skating if you're planning on keeping the baby and I hope you do. You can start again but right now, you're pregnant! Congrats Dads!" Dr. Marvin exclaimed, he truly felt bad for the two boys since he knew they both were skaters and had a lot going for them at the moment but they should've known that if they didn't use a c.ondom something like this would've happened.

Michael passed out.

***

I have too many prewritten chapters and too lazy to post them all at once I'm

-malumdictionary