Prologue

A/n: I did get inspired to write this book from the movie Beastly. But, however, the events that will accure in my book are entirely different from the movie:) I hope you enjoy, vote and comment!

Not edited

HARRY'S P.O.V

I look at myself in the mirror. My mouth frowning in disgust, regret, and longing all at the same time. Vine-like scars and unknown tribal tattoos go across my chest and up my arms, to my neck and one big slash of a scar permanents itself on the right side of my face, along with other multiple scars that litter my face and upper body.

The small lump in my throat grows as I try not to let the overpowering feeling of alienation and loneliness settle into my mind.

She did this to me, she made me this way; ugly. She took my once normal life away in a snap of a finger and didn't give it back. She ruined my life. I had friends, a life, a house, a job, and now I have nothing but the fact to dwell on the past and be insecure about my looks.

I mean, who would want to talk to me? To actually force themselves to act like they at least like me is useless. I'm useless.

I stare at my reflection with watery eyes.

Why?

Why did she do this to me, though? What did I ever do to deserve this? To live in anguish and never know the reason why is absolute misery. To know people think I'm a freak, it...it hurts. I have to hide behind sunglasses, hats and long-sleeved shirts to get through every single day. But that doesn't stop the stares I get when I wait in the cashier line, when I accidentally bump into someone, or when I walk down the streets of New York.

That's all I get.

Stares.

I will never live a normal human beings life. I will never be free from this witches curse. I will never fall in love with a girl I'd die for. You wanna know why?

I was cursed to look like a beast.

I'm beastly.

Vote and comment! The continuing chapters will be in Avery's POV:)