~Fifteen~

Harry gripped my waist and pushed me away. He leaned into the seat, his neck arched to look up at my face, his chest heaving.

I ran my hands down his chest and cautiously through his shirt, feeling the unforgiving hardness of his muscles. My fingers trace the ridges of his abdomen, my mind forming a picture of how he might look naked. I can feel goosebumps arise on his skin as I touch him.

He went to grab my hands out of his shirt but I stopped him.

"Stop doing that," i say to him, running my hands up his chest, feeling his skin blazing hot. "Let me touch you."

He groaned, tilted his head, and sealed his mouth over mine. I was shocked by how soft his firm lips were and the gentleness of the pressure he exerted this time.

I sighed and his tongue dipped inside, tasting me in long, leisurely licks that made me want him even more.

One of his hands rests itself on my hip, while his other one is tangled in my hair as our tongues battle eachother.

The feeling of this moment, his lips on mine, his aroma, his scorching touch on my skin, makes me feel like im gonna combust with pleasure.

My sex throbbed for attention, pounding along with my raging heartbeat.

I took my hands out of his shirt and wrapped them around his shoulders, my fingers fisting his hair hard.

A low rumble vibrated through his chest, the primitive sound sending chillbumps racing across my skin. I tugged his hair again as I pulled away from him.

My fingers reached for the hem of his shirt, tugging at it, hinting for him to take it off. He hesitantly and slowly pulled the black cloth off, revealing multiple tattoos that covered just about his whole front torso. I stared, amazed at how beautiful and fascinating a curse could look on a human being.

I let my fingers wander across the stained ink, his muscles tight, as he watches me. I can feel his heart beat from the contact, rapidly beating out of control.

"Relax," i look at him, bringing my lips to his softly. "It's beautiful."

He kisses me back, wrapping both his arms around me, caging me in against his chest.

"I want you, Avery." He said breathlessly, resting his forehead on mine. His words made my heart skip a beat, heat flooding everywhere in my body, and I couldn't help but take it deeply, not just sexually.

"Then take me, Harry." I whispered in his ear.

I started rocking my hips against him, stroking myself with the length of his shaft as his breath hissed between clenched teeth.

"Harry," i said breathlessly, tucking my head in his neck and inhaling his scent, which was richer now that he was aroused. I thought I might be slightly intoxicated, just from the enticing smell of his skin.

He let out a guttural groan that made me wetter than I already was, the pain in my lower region was aching me to rip his pants off and have him right here and now.

He let go of me, his fingers clumsily finding the zipper of my dress as he pulled it down. I stopped the movements of my hips as he pushed the straps of my dress down my shoulders, his hand caressing my skin doing so.

The dress pooled at my waist, leaving my bra visible for him. I felt my cheeks heat up as his eyes fluttered to my cleavage then to my eyes. He gripped my sides, pulling me to him as his lips came in contact with the skin right above my breasts. He peppered kisses all over my chest, sucking harshly on some spots which made me moan.