~Two~

Not edited

ANONYMOUS P.O.V

Three words.

Normality; something poeple make a big deal about these days, whether they think you don't fit in with them or whether you think you don't have any normality in you. Where you don't think you're normal, or you think you're different than someone greatly. Being normal is conforming to the standard or common type. Not abnormal, but natural; regular. Having normality is being a normal person.

Love; the most spectacular, indescribable, deep euphoric feeling. Love is an incredibly powerful word. When you're in love, you always want to be together, and when you're not in love, you're thinking about being together because you need that person and without them your life is incomplete. This love is unconditional affection with no limits or conditions: completely loving someone. It's when you trust the other with your life and when you would do anything for each other. When you love someone you want nothing more than for them to be truly happy no matter what it takes because that's how much you care about them and because their needs come before your own. You hide nothing of yourself and can tell the other anything because you know they accept you just the way you are and vice versa. Then they're the last thing you think about before you go to sleep and when they're the first thing you think of when you wake up, the feeling that warms your heart and leaves you overcome by a feeling of serenity. Love involves wanting to show your affection and/or devotion to each other. It's the smile on your face you get when you're thinking about them and miss them. Love can make you do anything and sacrifice for what will be better in the end. Love is intense, and passionate. Everything seems brighter, happier and more wonderful when you're in love. If you find it, don't let it go.

Beauty; Beauty is a thing seldom seen. It is held by all within the soul it lies, waiting to come out to the surface, but it can only be found if someone is sharing your soul with you. Beauty is suppressed by the evils of the world. Only love can bring beauty out. Once seen, beauty never hides again. Not even hatred can deny beauty of it's true design. Beauty, although possessed by all by few and fewer yet will ever see one of the most beautiful sights - the beauty held by you. Sometimes its something almost tangible. But you can't describe it. It's more of a feeling.

Normality, love, and beauty; the three words that are engraved in Theban on the back of the coin.

Why these three words? I have not one single clue, but if you think about it, like actually think about the three words and then look at the man who this coin belongs to it almost seems ironic.

The man with the tattoos and the scars has a coin that has three, meaningful words on it. I mean think about it...

Normality, the first word. Does the man seem a bit normal to you? He's quiet, he drowns himself in hoodies and sweats to hide from his own life and everyone outside if it. So no he's not normal.

Love, I dont know about this one but I'm sure at one time he has fallen in love with a girl, but the question is; did the girl love him back? Probably not, from his looks. Which leads us to...

Beauty, take a good look at him, does he look like beauty to you? I know that beauty only exists on the inside but people now days only focus on what you look like on the outside. All of his scars and tattoos make him look ugly. So again no, he's no beauty to look at.

Normality, love, and beauty. Three things he does not have at all.

Three things I took away from him, and accomplished my revenge.

This will probably be the only short chapter ever in this book. I cringed when I saw how many words I wrote, but I hope you loved it!! Vote and comment, I love you:)