Please be the end

Devin's POV

I feel light. As if I was floating. Am I in heaven? No I can't be, I have to be in hell. Isn't hell supposed to be hot?
Wow society has really put a lot of bullshit into are heads.
I opened my eyes. Why am I in my room? Please tell me I didn't dream that I killed my dad and myself. Please tell me it was real. I'm on my bed and I'm still in booty shorts and a crop top. My makeup is still perfect too. I looked at my wrist, nothing, no cuts, no blood, absolutely nothing. Fuck. I crawled out of my bed, and walked to my bedroom door. "Can you believe a sweet little innocent boy did this, they say he killed his mother and father." A male voice said. What the fuck. I am so confused. I opened my door. There stood two men in my bathroom putting all of my stuff in a bag. "Hey" I yelled at them.
"Did you hear that?" One of them said looking around, he seemed to look right through me. "Hear what?" The other said continuing to put all my makeup and hair products in a bag. What is going on. This is my house and that is my stuff, they have no right to be doing that. I stepped beside one of them, He didn't even notice me. "The boys name was devin, Devin sola, he killed himself after he killed his dad, maybe he is haunting this house and is trying to get our attention." One said. "Maybe he is." They both started laughing. I've never felt so self conscious and stupid in my life. Wow I really did die. Cool.
I walked downstairs to find it completely clean. No blood. No furniture. No pictures on the wall. Nothing. The carpet had be pulled up. I didn't know the floor looked so pretty under the carpet. One thing about my mom, she hated cleaning. So nothing was really ever clean in our house, but man does this place look good. I walked over to my parents room. It was empty too. Hmmm so I'm a ghost, and I have no furniture, great. I bet they will be cleaning my room next, then they are going to put the house up for sell. I'm never going to let anyone move into MY house. No one is allowed near or in this house. I can't stand to see a perfect family. Knowing that mine wasn't, I may just have to kill them if they don't leave willingly. Yeah that's what I will do