Trouble in hell

Devin's POV

Did he just say what I think he said? "What?" I asked slowly
"Help me, I need someone who won't leave me." He whimpered. "I can't, I can't even help myself" I looked away from the him. I knew he was in pain. I could see it in his eyes.
"Please, just be here for me. Be here when I'm broken. Make me feel wanted...Help me please" I heard him say through his sobs. "I'll try...but I can't fix you. I don't know if I can take the pain away either. I'm broken just like you." The words slipped through my lips. "Promise me you will be here. Promise me and I will make you better too" Ricky whimpered. His voice was quiet, as if he was unsure of his own voice. "I...Promise. for you."
I wrapped my arm around him as he started sobbing again. "Thank you." I felt him go limp. I looked down at the beautifully broken creature in my arms. He passed out. My poor creature worked himself up so much that he passed out. I pulled him closer to my chest, slightly rocking side to side. His breathing evened out because of my action. "I promise to help you, to make you better, to make sure you don't go through the pain I went through. I will be here for you. I promise"

Ricky's POV

"HELP" I screamed louder. I stop running. Where am I? I looked around frantically. No I can't be back here. God no. "Please someone help me!" I started running again. The trees around me began to close in. No I can't be back, I promised myself I would never come back. I heard someone running behind me, then the voice spook "Well look who's back."
Why me?!?! The person got closer and closer. I tried to run faster but I couldn't I felt my body start to give in. Oh god this is the end. My foot got caught on a tree root and I tripped. I feel on stomach but rolled over as I heard the person running faster towards me.
"You thought you could get away from me. I own you. You are mine." I didn't look at him. I didn't want to see his disgusting face. "Look at me!" He demanded. I looked at him with a disgusted look on my face. "Who owns you?" I stayed quiet. "Answer me you worthless piece of shit!" He screamed at me and kicked my ribs. The words slipped through me lips with a bit of regret with them "TJ Bell"
I woke up tangled in my sheets and covered in sweat. I pulled myself free from the sheets. I got out of bed and walked to my window pushing it open. A cold breeze pushed my hair out of my face. I sat on the window sill, letting my mind drift to my dream. Why was I thinking about my abusive ex boyfriend?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finally updated! Sorry to keep you babes waiting! Should I continue my other story? If you haven't read it then go and read it. Give me feed back!!!! Love you guys. Hope you like this chapter!!!!!