Sleep/boner/mom

*listen to these song while reading this (if you want to). City lights, sick from the melt, death march, infamous, and America. Btw if you don't know (but you should if your reading this) all the songs are by miw)*

Devin's POV

He is so calm when he sleeps. No nightmares, not a single noise or any movement from the gorgeous boy know as Ricky. I can't help but watch his small frame as he sleeps. I always had nightmares, I never felt comfortable going to sleep, when you think about it, it's really scary. Your mind just shuts off, you are laying there, out in the open, anything can hurt you.
I was laying on the other side of his queen sized bed, starring at him then at the fan as it moved on the ceiling. I of course was making it move but whatever. I propped myself up on my elbow looking past Ricky at the alarm clock that was sitting on the nightstand. Great 3 in the morning. Well I guess I should go check out the rest of the house and see what his mom had done to it. I heard here moving boxes and cusing at midnight so I think she is asleep, I haven't heard anything since then.
I rolled off the bed, looking at my bare scared thighs. I sighed as I stood up. I think I may be able to steal some of his clothes. I walked around his bed and hit my hip on the bed post. I quickly looked at Ricky. He rolled over and groaned. "Hmm chris...no...faster...oh god YES RIGHT THERE...FUCK" Is he have a wet dream?!?! About Chris?!?!? Another guy?!?!?! Wait does that mean he is gay? Yay I may have a chance. I started to walk over to the door when I noticed something. My shorts are really tight. I glanced down, well great I now have a boner thanks to Ricky. I looked at him as he moaned again. "Ryan! Please I need you...ugh harder!" Slut. I thought as I walked out trying to think of gross things so I could get rid of my boner.
I walked into the bathroom across from mine...and Ricky's room? I don't know and dont care. I placed my hands on the counter in the bathroom. My hair is a mess, I'm glad no one can see me, my makeup is fucked up. Hmmm Ricky wears makeup I'm going to steal some of his. I looked down as I thought this and my eyes landed on a makeup bag. Perfect. I opened, picked out what I needed and got to work. I know what your thinking, your a ghost how can you do all of this. I can go totally invisible and float through walls but I can also take sold form and touch things. If I take energy from Ricky I bet I can be visible again. I grabbed his straightener once I was done with my makeup. I finally got to do my hair again, yay!
I walked out of the bathroom feeling like a sexy Bitch again. I laughed to myself as I walked downstairs. I glanced up only to find Ricky's mom passed out on the couch. She looks cold, it's freezing in here. I dug through some boxes in till I found a blanket. I placed it on her and sat down next to her feet. I miss my mom. How come she isn't a ghost like me?

Sorry I didn't post this sooner. I had wrote a lot but it didn't save, so I wrote it again and it keeps messing up. Anyway hope you liked this chapter -Motionless666