Who is this? No way!

Devin's POV

Who they hell is that. Oh hell no. That women is not moving into my house. "Thanks for helping guys" I heard a male voice say. What the fuck. I hoped down from where I was hiding. A very small boy came around the corner looking like he was being crushed by the box he was carrying. Wow, he's cute. Damn it devin, no bad Devin. You are not supposed to think the intruder is cute. Four more guys followed behind him, they all look very different from each other. Well I mean body wise, one was tall and lanky, another was shortish and buff, one a a very cute round face and a slightly buff body, and the last was at average size and was very skinny.
"Hey balz can you put that box over there" the really cute one said. Balz? What kind of nickname is that? The one with the cute face moved and put a box in another room. So that one goes by balz. "Chris, Angelo those boxes are mine they go upstairs, it is the last one on the right" I read the box it said ' Ricky's stuff'. Oh so he's the one moving in with his mom. The tall and lanky one moved first, going straight up the stairs past me. "Chris wait up I have shorter legs then you and I have a bigger box." Said the shortish buff guy. The tall, lanky one is Chris and the other is Angelo. I turned my attention back to the last guy. What is your name I thought looking straight at his face. I didn't realize I had drifted my gaze to his lower region till he moved. I felt my cheeks heat up. Am I really that horny. "Ryan! Do you have one of Ricky's boxes" Chris I think yelled. "Yeah, ill bring it up to you" the guy I was just checking out said in return. Ryan fits him.
Balz had gone out to get another box along with Ricky and Angelo. Maybe having Ricky around isn't that bad. I moved to where I was sitting on the counter top. I jumped as I felt the cold surface hit my slightly bare bum. I really miss have my ass covered. But Damn do I look good. Ricky walked pass me, I took a deep breath, man it's been a long time since I smelled something other then dust and old wood. He turned and looked right in my direction. He can't see me, right, of course he can't I'm dead no one has been able to see me since I killed my dad. Ricky took a few steps towards me, oh shit can he see me, I backed up a bit falling off the counter top and to the floor on the other side. I hoped up as fast as my bare ass legs would let me and dashed pass balz and ryan, straight up the stairs where I knew I would be safe. When I reached my bedroom door I was horrified at what I saw. HE IS LIVING IN MY ROOM!

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
I finally updated. I hope you like the chapter. My cat was bugging me while I was writing it. Love all of you and thanks for reading. -Motionless666