Wait What?!?!?!

Devin's POV

Omg. I just saw Ricky masturbating. I think he saw me. He didn't look scared, he looked more curious. When he looked back down at his dick I ran out of his room and down the hall to hide. I heard him jump out of bed and run out of his room. He started running down the hall towards me. Oh shit. He stood right out side the door I could see his feet. His hand went to the door knob. He tried to open the door. I put my hands to my face. I wiped away tears. Why am I crying.
All of his movement stopped. He turned and ran down the hall. He ran down the stairs and to the front door. I slowly opened the door and made my way downstairs, I hide behind something. Him and all of his friends came into the living room. I made myself invisible so I could get a better look. "I have two things to say then I think we should go out to eat." Chris said, smiling at Angelo. I know that smile. It's the same smile I would give Tj. "Ricky...I don't know if you are going to judge us...but we hope you will still want to be friends with us."
"Go ahead, I won't judge" Ricky said. He seemed upset. Why though.
"Angelo and I are together and balz and Ryan are together" Chris said not sure of his words.
I watched as Ricky slowly nodded his head. He lowered his head. When he looked back up he turned his head to the side and looked around. A few tears fell from his eyes. He finally looked at Chris. "I will still be friends with you guys" he was cut off by balz, Ryan and Angelo cheering. "BUT" they all stopped and looked at him. "I don't want to see any of you doing shit ok?"
"Okay" they all said. Ricky lowered his head again and started crying more. He slightly looked up and saw Ryan kissing balz. Chris started to kiss Angelo. He looked very pissed. "I WANT ALL OF YOU OUT" he screamed. "What" Ryan asked "YOU FUCKING HEARD ME GET OUT I NEVER WANT TO SEE ANY OF YOU AGAIN" he screamed once again. More tears rushed down his face as the guys ran out. He dropped down to his knees. What's wrong with him.
"Why...why me...I thought I had a chance...of course I didn't have a chance...I'm worthless..." Ricky mumbled to himself. I slowly walked over to him. I sat on my knees in front of him. I made myself visible. Ricky looked up slowly. I placed my hand on his cheek. "Your not worthless, your beautiful and mean a lot to this world. You may not feel like it but you do." I said softly. I studied his face, watching every emotion. He grabbed my hand and pressed it harder to his face.
"Don't leave me. Make me feel wanted." Wait. What?