Chapter seven: They're six feet tall, I'm five feet small

Chapter seven: They’re six feet tall, I’m five feet small

~Bri~

“What the fuuuuuuuuuuck?!” I screamed to the sky. We’re standing next to the tour buses with the other bands, outside the Code77 building. I mean, I should be really happy. Like REALLY happy. Come on, I’m standing next to Black Veil Brides and All Time Low. I should be about to burst with happiness, but instead…I’M PISSED THE FUCK OFF.

Chris started laughing.

“Feisty little thing, isn’t she?” Alex Gaskarth chuckled to Andy Sixx.

Andy laughed. “That’s not normally the reaction we get from fans.”

“Is there ANYONE, on this goddamn tour, that isn’t a mother fucking foot taller than me?!” I screamed.

“Welcome to my world.” Jordan Witzigreuter, from The Ready Set, said as he strolled over with his way-too-big sun glasses on. “What’s up? I’m Jordan.” he smiled.

“Duh.” I whispered under my breath, rolling my eyes. “I’m Bri. Nice to meet you. In person…”

“Nice to meet you too.” he pulled me into a hug.

Q-tip’s crushed his cigarette into the ground and walked over to tap Jordan on the shoulder.

Jordan turned around and looked up at him. Man, he is short. “Hey Chris! It’s been awhile.” he hugged him.

“Hasn’t it?” Q-tip hugged him back, now smiling.

“OHMYGOD!” Julz came bolting out of the building, waving her hands around like a crazy person. “IT’S ANDY FREAKING SIXX!”

“Now THAT, is the reaction we normally get.” Andy chuckled.

Then, I’m guessing Julz noticed all the other guys. “Ohmygod…” she passed out.

I rolled my eyes at her clasped body on the pavement.

“Over excited fan?” Jordan said, making everyone chuckle.

“You have no idea.” I sighed and I turned to the guys. “Unfortunately, she’s my band member. That’s Julz.”

“You’ll get used to her.” Chris said to the guys, smiling as wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

I glared up at him.

“Julz, I meant.” he cleared his throat. “You’ll get used to Julz.”

-----------------

*On the bus*

-----------------

I’m kinda wondering why we have to share a bus until we get to Atlanta. Code77 said so that we could “bond”. I mean, for real. We’re gonna be on tour for almost a year. I think we’ll have plenty of bonding time during that.

Andy sat down next to me, throwing his arms over my shoulders. “What’s up shorty?”

I glared at him. “Just because your freakishly tall, does not  mean I’m short.”

“But you are.” he smiled at me, patting my head like I’m some kind of toy.

“Yeah, and you have gazelle legs.” I shot back.

“Touché Bri, touché.” he chuckled. “So…how’s the whether down there, Bri-tiny?”

“Keep fucking with me, Andrew.” I smirked at him.

“That’s ya new nick name, by the way. Bri-tiny.” He winked. “Kinda a play on words ya know. Like, it sounds likes Brittney…but not.”

“Oh whatever.” I said, jokingly pushing his arm off. “I’ll just go sit with my fellow short people.” I walked to the other side of the bus and sat on Jordan’s lap.

He eyes widened a little before he smiled. “Uhm, hi.”

“Hey again.” I smiled at him.

“Get some, Witzigreuter!” Rian Dawson yelled. Q-tip’s head whipped around to see what was going on. He saw that nothing “rated-R” -as he calls it- was happening and slowly turned back to his conversation with Julz and the tour manger. 

I rolled my eyes.

Alex Gaskarth grabbed me by my waist, pulling me off of Jordan, into his lap. “Mines.” he said, hugging me like a teddy bear.

“Aw!” Jack threw his hands in the air. “I wanted her!”

“You mad, bro?” I said, almost chuckling.

“I like this girl. She’s funny.” Alex laughed. “I call dibs!”

“Oh hell no!” Zack Merrick stood up. “I call dibs!”

“I said it first!” Alex held me tighter. “Mines!”

“No! Lead singers always get the girls! It stops here!” Jack yelled on the edge of laughter. This is what started a mini play fight between the ATL band members. Pretty funny if you ask me.

Then Jordan jumped him. “Hey! I hugged her first! Therefore, she’s mine!” 

Andy stood up. “Everybody calm the fuck down! I got this.” he smirked. “She’s mine. I gave her a nick name first.”

Oh. My. God. Andy Sixx, Zack Merrick, Jordan Witzigreuter, Alex Gaskarth, and Jack Barakat fighting over me? I must be high, or dreaming.

“AYE!” Q-tips yelled from the back. “I met her first. Das minez.” he smiled.

I rolled my eyes. “You wish!”

“Wait!” Alex let go of me, which caused me to fall on the floor.

I fell on my butt with an “Ouff.”

He looked down. “Oops.” he smiled and picked me back up. “This isn’t your girlfriend?” he pointed to me.

Q-tips shook his head. “No.”

“She’s not?!” all the guys -like, all of them- gasped in shock.

“Nope.” he smiled. “I haven’t been that lucky…yet”

“Dude! She’s fair game!” Jack yelled.

With that being said, this is gonna be one interesting tour.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note: They are now on tour! :D I know you guys are wondering where the other bands are. Well, I decided that it would be a little hard to start off with all the bands. So, as they get deeper into the tour, I’ll add the rest of them in. And also, there is a band I didn’t put on the list. One thats gonna cause some trouble. You’ve been warned. xD

Vomment (vote and comment) and fan! Love you for reading! Have an awesome day! :D

                                                                                        -Lexi Rain<3