Chapter Ten: You're So Fake, You make Barbie Look Real

Chapter Ten: You’re So Fake, You make Barbie Look Real

~Bri~

I kicked the door of the bus open. I probably broke it. Oh friggin well! “Where the fuck is Chasing Starz?!” I grabbed the tour manger by the collar. “Where the hell are they?!”

His eyes widened. “Des Moines, Iowa!”

“And where are we?!” I screamed.

He sighed. “Des Moines…”

I smirked as I let of his collar. “Alex Tomkins. Your ass is grass.”

----------

“You don’t want to do this.” Julz said as we walked over to the Chasing Starz bus. Alex better be glad I wait until AFTER they’re concert.

“The hell I don’t. Stay here.” I continued to walk to the bus until I reached the door. I took a deep breath before I started bagging on it. Tonight, we feel alive by Four Year Strong was playing from inside.

“Ahh,” Alex opened the door, looking at -and probably talking to- someone behind him. “Groupies.” he chuckled.

“No,” I grabbed his shirt and pulled him out of the bus, throwing him on the ground. I put my foot on his chest. “Not exactly.”  I may be small, but I’m hella strong when I’m pissed. Plus, Alex is pretty skinny and I know his weak points.

“W-who the hell are you?” he choked out.

“Old friend. But, I guess don’t remember me, huh?” I kicked his legs. “Got a little amnesia, I see.” I kicked him again. “Maybe that’s why you stole my fucking song!” another kick. “Maybe this will jog your friggin memory, Alex!” I kicked him in the ribs.

“Bri?” he coughed out, holding his stomach and trying to stand.

“Ohhhh, now you remember my name?” I said with mock surprise. “Shocking!” I reached my fist up and punched in him the face, causing him to fall back onto the ground. “I hope you’re happy because I pretty much hate you, Alex.” I pulled the drum sticks he gave me -the night he started this stupid tour- out of my back pocket. “Consider this fake ass friendship over.” I hissed as I threw the drum sticks on the ground next to him. And though my words probably hurt him, he completely deserved it.

“Bri,” Alex coughed. “I--wait. I’m sorry.”

I laughed bitterly. “It’s a little too late for sorry.”

“How about,” he stood up, holding his probably broken ribs. “I’m your best friend?”

“Oh Alex,” I said, yet again, in a mocking tone. “You’re so fake, you make Barbie look real.” and with that, I turned around and walked out of the parking lot. I walked back to Julz, trying to keep the tears in, but failing horribly. I sighed as we go into rental car. I need a freaking hug.

-------------

Julz dropped me off back at our tour buses, picked up CC, and they went to take the car back.

I slowly walked toward the bus, hoping I wouldn’t run into Andy. I don’t think I can deal with him right now. Plus, he’d tell Jordan I was crying, they’d make me tell them why, then they’d go beat the living daylight out of Alex. As if I didn’t do enough damage.

I opened the bus door and peaked in. Q-tip was sitting on the couch playing guitar and singing to himself. His old, beat up notebook was in his lap. I guess he’s writing a song.

I sighed and wiped my face before entering. I slowly walked toward the back of the bus, trying not to make eye contact with Q-tip. He stopped his strings. “Bri? You okay?”

I nodded weakly.

“Bri,”

I ignored him and keep walking.

“Briana.” he grabbed my arm. “What happened?”

“Nothing.” I said in a whisper, shaking my head.

“Liar.” he grabbed my face, forcing me to look at him. “What happened?”

“I said nothing, Christofer.” I pushed him back.  “Get off me!”

“Stop it, Bri.” He pinched the bright of his nose. He looked like he was getting upset.

“Stop what?” I put my hands on my hips, challenging him.

“Stop pushing me away!” he sat down the couch, putting his face in his hands. “Goddamn it, Bri.” he sighed and looked back up at me. “I can’t stand it.”

I rolled my eyes and sat down next to him. “You’re such a drama queen.”

He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him. I put my face on his chest. “Only when I comes to you.” he kissed my hair and mumbled something I didn’t understand.

I sighed, thinking about Alex. Damn that boy. Stealing my song, making me go kick his ass. I hate him. They hate is a strong word, but since we’re talking about Alex…hate isn’t strong enough. And what really kills me is that, when I wrote that song, I wrote it about him, with him, for us to sing when we were famous. Now we're both famous and we're not even friends.

Q-tip whipped away a tear that I didn’t realize had fallen from my eye. “What happened?”

I sighed. “I beat up Alex.”

He started laughing. “You’re crying because YOU beat HIM up?”

I was silent for a few seconds…then I exploded with tears. That’s right. Bri Thomas is crying. What of it?!

“Awh fuck. I’m sorry, Bri.” he pulled me into his lap.

This time, I didn’t push him away. That’s right, I let him hold me. Yes, I feel totally pathetic saying it, but I need this. I said I needed a hug, this is the same thing. Just awkward. And with Q-tip. And I'm in his lap. Yep. Extremely awkward.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note: First of all, GET IT BRI! YOU KICKED HIS BOOTAYYY. And, AWH! Don’t ya’ll feel the loooooooooooove with her and Christofer?! xD

NOTE: Next chapter...things get a tad bit steamy in the beginning. You've been warned. ;D

Vomment (comment and vote) and fan! Love you for reading! (:

                                                                                                   -Lexi Rain<3