Prologue From The Sequel: "Bad Intentions"

Ronnie’s hands ran down my arms, waist, thighs, threatening to drive me insane. “I love my boyfriend.” in my mind, I repeated this over, and over as Ronnie continued to kiss my neck. “I love my boyfriend.” I repeated once more. The problem is…I can’t remember my boyfriend’s name.

“Better than Ingle?” he whispered into my neck, chuckling.

His warm breath tickled, causing me to shiver. “I love my boyfriend.” what’s his name? What the hell is my boyfriend’s name?! It surely isn’t Ronnie Radke. So why is that the only name on my mind? “I love my boyfriend.”

Ronnie pushed me against the bus with his chest, trapping me there. “Bri.” he whispered way too close to my ear.

“I love my boyfriend.” I thought again, trying desperately to remember his name. Ronnie’s lips trailed down my neck, to my collar bone. I shivered in response. “I love my boyfriend” remember that. You love your boyfriend.

“Bri?”

My eyes searched for the voice. I knew who that voice belonged to…I knew. I tried to form the name, but instead, something else came out. “Ronnie.”

----

“Bri?” Christofer glared at me from the foot of the bed. “Did you just call me Ronnie?” he asked in a voice that showed horror and hurt.

When he realized I wasn’t going to say anything, he walked out of the room without another word.

I threw my hands over my face. “Fuck.” I whispered into my hands. When I finally stop dreaming about Andy, I start dreaming about Ronnie Radke. And I called Chris his name? “Fuck.” I mumbled again. I’ve never had a dream that real…that amazing. “Fuck.” I repeated again. “I love my boyfriend.” I said in my head. But why am I repeating this? Am I reminding myself of this fact? Or…am I trying to convince myself?

“I'm insane, I am smart, all it takes is a spark, to ignite my bad intentions. And to what I do best to your heart. Don't be fooled, I was raised by the wolves. Now the moon takes its full, so you know I wont play by the rules!”

Ironically enough, that was my phone ringing. Without looking, I reached over an grabbed it. “Yeah?”

“Ready to start touring?!” that was the excided voice of Alex booming through the speaker in my phone.

On The Wings Of Merlin and Chasing Starz are joining the ‘Sleep In Silence’ Tour tonight. Oh, did I mention the band we’re opening for? That’s right. Falling In Reverse. What a lovely time to have a sex dream about Ronnie Radke huh? And on top of that, Christofer was already pretty upset about us touring with FIR because he’s not too fond of Ronnie. I guess that little name mix up a few seconds ago, didn’t help. At all. “Yeah, Alex. I’m totally ready.”