Chapter seventeen: Seriously...What Is Love?

Chapter seventeen: Seriously…What Is Love?

~Bri~

It’s been a week or so since my pregnancy scare, and everything is back to normal. Well, for the most part. Chasing Starz has been pretty much ignoring everyone. Like, the only time you see them is when they’re doing their set, and walking back to the bus. I’m kind of grateful for that. But not really since Alex likes to make eye contact with me while he’s singing. Ugh.

“So what’s the deal with you can Chris?” Julz asked, wrapping her arm around my shoulders.

We’re standing back stage at the show, watching Christofer play his set. That dummy keeps looking over at us, smiling. I rolled my eyes at Julz. “Absolutely nothing.”

“Oh really?” she said in an unconvinced voice, a small smirk playing at her lips. “So what was that little scene before the show? I’m pretty sure you he kissed--”

I smacked my hand over her mouth. “That is NOT what happened.” that is exactly what happened. So why did I just tell a lie straight from the pits of hell? Because he didn’t kiss me. I kissed him. BUT LET ME EXPLAIN.

He told me that BMTH was playing tonight, and naturally I got super excited. Then I made the BIG mistake of saying Oli Sykes was hot. It slipped, okay? I would never say something like that to him on purpose. I know how he gets when I mention guys. But anyway, Christofer, being Christofer, got all upset and wouldn’t talk to me -he’s a big ass baby- so I kissed him. I was SO not in the mood for us to fight. And…I could lie, but I wont. I wanted to kiss him. UGH. Someone make an off switch for these stupid feelings.

Julz pulled my hand away, giving me a tired look. “When are you gonna stop fighting it, Bri?”

“Excuse me?” I frowned at her. What the hell is she talking about?

“Dude, I’m not blind or stupid.” she rolled her eyes at me. “I see the way you two look at each other. And it’s far more then friendship.”

I gave her a gawking glare. “We look at each other like we look at everyone else.” my hand flew over my stomach when I felt a sharp pain. Gosh, that’s been happening all week. But it only happens when I’m with Christofer, or if someone starts talking about him. The boy is a pain in the stomach? Ha…ha…Ugh.

“You’re SO damn blind, Bri. He’s in love with you.”

My head snapped in her direction so fast I’m pretty sure I heard my neck pop. “He hasn’t know me long enough for that, Julz.”

She slowly shook her head, a disappointed look on her face. “He’s known you longer than you think.”

I was about to say something back to her, but the sound of loud people with British  accents cut me off. “Is that…? Holy fuck! Bring Me The Horizon is here!” I gawked at the doorway, waiting for them to come inside so I could go all fan girl. And guess who was the first person to walk in? The god of sexiness, the king of screamo, and the vocalist of BMTH, Oli Sykes. This is the only guy I will ever be star stuck over.

When he noticed me staring at him, his lips pulled into an amazing smile. Oh damn.  “Well ello there.”

My jaw nearly dropped at that accent…almost. But I caught myself, and smiled back. “Hey.”

“What’s your name, Love?” he continued to walk toward us.

“Bri.”

He smiled wider as he came to a stop a inches way from us. “Bri Thomas?”

“What the hell?!” Julz yelled from beside me, sounding pretty pissed. Jeez, this girl has a temper on her. Poor CC. He just doesn‘t even know what he got himself into. “Why does everyone know who you are?!” she stormed off to somewhere unknown. Probably to rant to CC. Poor guy. She’s such a drama queen.

I turned back to Oli. “How do you know who I am?”

“TMZ.” he chuckled.

“Nice.” I bit my lip, cocking my head to the right. “Ya know, I like your accent. Keep talking.”

He laughed at that, but continued to talk. We had a pretty long conversion about music, how many clothes from his line I have -a lot- he asked how the tour has been, I asked him what England was like. Ya know, it was really interesting. And by the time his set was about to begin, we were flirting. YES. I was flirting with Oli Sykes! Youmadbro?

“I’ll see you after my set, yes?” he asked, walking backwards to the entrance of the stage.

I smiled at him. “Sure.”

“Alright, Love.” he said RIGHT as Christofer walked past him. Damn.

He didn’t even have to say anything. The look on his face said enough. “So you’re ‘love’ now?” he leaned down to whispered in my ear as he walked past. He didn’t even bother to stop, he just kept walking, and walking, then he walked out of the door without another word or even a glance at me.

So he‘s mad at me now. GREAT. Now I have to go fix this. AGAIN. I don’t know why, but I can’t fucking stand it when he’s mad at me. “Ugh! I hate what you do to me, Christofer Drew Ingle.”

----

I chased him all the way from the venue, to the bus. For me, that’s a long ass way. And damn, that kid can walk fast. Not to mention he was totally ignoring me the whole time which pissed me off more. I’d called him about 20 times and not once did he turned around. Stupid Ingle and his pissy moods.

When I finally caught up with him, he was next to BVB’s talking to a groupie. Sorry, correction. Flirting with a groupie. So, it’s perfectly fine for him to flirt with a groupie, but if I flirt with Oli Sykes it’s a big damn deal?! What kind of double standard bullshit is that?! I marched over to where they were standing, crossing my arms as I came to a stop next to them. “Excuse me. Christofer? Can I speak to you?”

His laugh stopped short when he noticed it was me who was speaking to him. The girl glared at me like she was claiming him via eye contact. Oh please. “Just a second.” he smiled at the girl, who lit up like a helium balloon. Oh god, I can’t stand band-aids.

I chucked without humor. “No, now.” that was in a semi snappy tone. Oh well. "Please?"

He looked at me, noticed the pissed expression and sighed. “Aright, fine.” he looked back to the groupie. “It was lovely speaking to you, Dear.”

The groupie took a piece of paper out of her back pocket, and began to hand it to Christofer. “You should text me sometime.” she winked at him.

I snatched the piece of paper from her fingers and ripped it into tiny bits. “No he shouldn’t.” I blew the shreds in her face. “Now go flirt with someone who‘s interested in groupies.” Do you really think I was going to let this chick give Chris her number? Hell no. Okay, I’m starting to sound like a jealous girlfriend…Oh god. “May I suggest All Time Low?” that was more of an insult than a suggestion. But I guess the false sweet tone gave that away.

“Bitchy much?” she let out a noise of disgust before flipping her rainbow colored hair and walking back toward the venue. Why the hell was she talking to Chris? By the looks of her, she’s here for BVB or BMTH. But that’s stereotyping, let me stop.

Christofer crossed his arms. “That wasn’t nice.”

“Do I look like I give a flying fuck about ‘nice’?!” I pointed to my face. The look on it probably isn’t too pretty. In fact, it’s probably scary as hell. “Do you see the face on my face?!”

He nodded. “I do.”

“Then tell my why it’s okay for you to flirt with a groupie, but if I flirt with Oli, you make a big damn deal about it?!”

He just shook his head and began walking toward our bus. Which didn’t take him long because of those long freaking legs.

“Christofer, seriously! I‘ve had enough of fucking chasing you!” I grabbed his arm, yanking him backwards toward me. He didn‘t even flinch. He just stood there, staring at me with bored eyes. Which pissed me off even more! I pushed him into the side of our bus. “Stop getting mad at me, Ingle!” I yelled at him. He still wouldn’t move. He just stood there, looking at me. “Can you speak to me?!”

“I don‘t have anything to say.” he said in an annoyed tone.

I let out a humorless chuckle. “You‘re a fucking liar, Christofer.”

“Really, Bri? Right now, cursing at me isn’t going to do shit.” he sighed. “Why are you so upset about me flirting with someone?”

I smacked his arm. “Because you JUST got mad at me for doing the same damn thing!”

“I shouldn’t have gotten upset. You’re not my girlfriend.” he rolled his eyes. “Can I go?”

That tone. That tone of voice he just used hurt like hell. I don’t know why, but it did. I started blinking quickly, trying to keep the tears from forming properly. Why did that hurt so much? Why did it hurt at all?  “Fine.” I dropped my hands and backed up a few steps. I felt a tear escape my eye. I quickly turned my back to Christofer. He can’t see that. “I…I just hate it when you’re mad at me…” I whispered mostly to myself, smacking that stupid tear away. I’m so glad its dark out here.

“I’m not mad at you.”

I let out a bitter chuckle. “Sure as hell seems like it.”

“I’m not mad. I just…” I heard him sigh. “Never mind.”

I rolled my eyes. I need to get away from him. I began walking away, back toward the venue. “Bye, Christofer.” I tried to say it calmly, but my voice cracked. Why does this hurt so much? I felt my legs shaking, tears falling down my face. Damn it, Bri. Keep it together. I just have to get back to the venue. I can mosh the pain away…right? Oh gosh. Keep it together.

----

I walked back to the venue and moshed for the rest of BMTH’s set. By the time I was done, I felt better. Sweaty, but better. I even hung out with Oli and Lee. We went to taco bell, took pictures with each other and fans, then we just chilled. It was freaking awesome. They’re great guys. Funny as hell too. And, for three hours, they made me completely forget about what happened earlier.

But by the time I got back onto the bus, I was upset again. Christofer didn’t know I’d been crying since I‘d walked through the door. Or at least I assume he didn’t. But why am I crying? I don’t even know. And this pain? Why is it there? I don’t have feeling for Chris…right?

The screen for me bunk suddenly flew open. “Bri, I’m sorry for--” he froze when he noticed me trying to quickly whip the tears away from my face. “Did I…? Oh god, no. I made you cry.” he put his face in his hands, pulling at his hair.

“You didn’t. Don’t worry about it.” I rolled on my side so that I was no longer facing him. I don’t want to look at him right now. Oh jeez. I’m turning into a typical teenager. I felt the weight of the bunk shift. Oh great, he decided to get in here with me. Not to mention the arms wrapping around me. Just what I fucking need. “Get off of me, Christofer.” I pushed his arms away.

He immediately wrapped them around me again. “I am so sorry, Bri. What did I do?” he sighed. “Are you crying because of that girl? Because I wasn’t actually flirting with--”

“I don’t give a damn what you were doing.” I hissed at him, pushing his arms off  yet again.

I don’t know how its possible in this tiny bunk, but Christofer managed to straddle me. Which I didn’t mind too much. Oh sweet baby Buddha. Why is this boy so damn gorgeous? He leaned down and gave me a light peak on the lips. “Please don’t be mad at me.” he whispered before kissing my neck.

“Ugh. You freaking cheater.” I rolled my eyes. “You know I can’t be mad when you do that.”

I felt him smile against my neck. “I know.” he leaned up and wiped away the leftover tears with his thumbs. “I’m sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it.”

He gave me a sweet smile. “Can I stay in here with you?”

I opened my mouth to say no, but who could deny him anything when he’s got a smile like that? I sighed in defeat. Stupid Christofer and his stupid beautiful smiles. Ugh. “Fine. But go to sleep. I’m about to pass out.”

“Yay!” he smiled again before climbing off and laying next to me. “Again, I’m sorry.” he whispered in my ear.

I smiled because I knew he couldn’t see it. “I forgive you. Go to sleep.” After I said that, I pretty much passed out. Normally, when I lay down, all my problems seem to crash down on me. I rarely get enough sleep because I’m thinking all night. So I’m thankful of how fast I started to drift into a dream world. Was it because I’m in Christofer’s arms? Is that why my problems seemed to fade away like dust in the wind?

You know what I hate? That moment RIGHT before you completely pass out, when you start hearing and seeing things and you don’t know if they’re real or not. “I love you, Bri.” was whispered into my ear.

Was that real? I couldn't tell. And I don’t know how I managed to reply, but I did. “I love you back.”

---------------------------------------------------
Author’s Note: DAWH! :D How sweet! <3 Happy New Year everyone! Hope you had a good time. (:

Vote, comment, and fan! Love you for reading! :D

-Lexi Rain<3