Chapter 1, Running

10 Years Later after the events of "United as we fall"

The girl walked down the stairs of the block of flats. She had a bag full of food and utilities, such as A knife and a bag of rope. The closer she got to the bottom floor, the more she got scared. She reached the bottom and was faced with two double doors. Which were wide open. The doors at the sides were bordered up and there seemed to have no entry. The elevator doors were also wide open. But the darkness scared the girl. The girl heard the gunshots. But they were much closer this time. There was a box next to the window at the left side of the door. So she hide behind it. No one could of seen her even if they came in or out of the building. She was hidden well. But she had to keep very still. Soon enough the gunshots were nearly near her. They were outside. She poked he Head out. Luckly it was pitch black. Because In daylight she would of easily been spotted. She looked out and she could hardly see herself. She saw dark figures with guns with guns shooting at each other. The light from the guns were dim. But the screams of the men was the worse part. The girl couldn't take it anymore. She stopped looking and put her head into her knees. And closed her eyes, she could hear the screams. Soon enough they stopped and the girl heard one of the men say "search the building for survivors." THATS when she ran, she ran past the entrance and outside of the building. She had no time to look around. She ran, she heard the men shout her. They surprisingly did not shoot, but then she tripped. One of the men went up to her pointing a gun to her head, the man said in an deep voice "Guys, it's only a girl." The group went up to the girl. She dusted herself off and looked up at the three guys, one was a woman and two guys. The man who chased her talked first "My name is Nathan, and this is Sam and Marc" they all waved, the girl also introduced herself "My name is Maria"