Chapter 9. Finale

Maria saw men run down the corridor. She walked. Not caring on what is about to happen. She knew this had to happen. The men pointed guns at Maria and one of the men took Ferrari. Maria was tied up. She didn't try to struggle. Cause this was meant to happen. The men directed Maria through this big area known as the social area. They went upstairs. Maria said nothing. They walked through this long corridor full of weird distorted paintings. Then they finally reached it. The office of SHAUN. SHAUN told the men to leave. SHAUN talked " Hello Maria. No need to introduce myself. Just be quiet and let me talk" Ferrari was taken by one of the men. Shaun continued "it all started when my friends did the maze. My test. They had destroyed it. But I found a 'portal' which could lead me to different dimentions and times. I went back. Back and killed my friends. And then I went back again and made them fail the test. That is the world you came from. Where Lizzy is your mother. And you ran. Did you know after you left. I went through the portal to kill her? You know the room where you beat me to death. Let me say. I have mutiple versions of me. Ain't that right fellows" about 10 other Shaun's came from each corner. Maria just continued to listen. " After that. I made different versions of myself. So I can be in different story's. And kill SO MUCH. I wanted just to be alive. Forever. And I did. In all the universes. After making mutiple versions. I decided to make a 'base' for all of my clones to come and take a break. And maybe make a plan or 2. This is when the ultimate plan came in. We all made the decision to create the army called Sha and destroy everyone. Just for the sales of sports. We wanted to take over all the worlds. And we have succeeded. Every world. Every universe. Every timeline. Is mine. It's cool ACTULLY. Just we need one more. The 'Good' timeline. The good timeline is a timeline that everythig is good and without SHAUN. It's boring. To get the timeline all we need to do..... Is kill you...... Yes my Maria. Your the last piece of the puzzle. Once I have all of them. I can create timelines. And destroy anything. And make me take other." Maria had fear in her eyes. She realised that she had made the worst mistake ever. "now, just hold still. I want this death to be nice and painful. For you my darling" Maria replied "EVEN IF YOU KILL ME. THAT WILL MAKE MORE TIMELINES" SHAUN laughed and said "ha, I have already taken over the one where you live. You just kicked me in the nuts and stole the knife. But this time. It's gonna be a gun" Maria shaked. She didn't want to die. She... Wanted to she SAM and lennon again, and her mom. Shaun lifted the knife but stopped and said " oh yeah. And I killed your dad, Nice man he was. Shame"SHAUN lifted the knife and stabbed Maria. Blood poured out of Maria's torso. She screamed "HELP PLEASE. HELP ME SOMEONE" tears poured out her eyes. She collapsed on the floor and said "I...... Love...... You........ Mom"

Thanks for reading!