Chapter 8, Butterfly Effect

Maria collected Ferrari from the crashed car which Jenna had crashed. She needed to find a portal. This world wasn't real. She had to travel back to disgon 2015 Universe 3. That's where she must change the future. She ran. That's all she could do. They were in a place called 'Inverness' which where the portal was. She even remember the address of Shaun's old base in the other world. '65 Fite Street' she passed the block of flats at where she used to live in the other world. She wanted to see if her mom was up there. But she knew she wouldn't be. This work was too confusing for her. Her mind was playing tricks on her. She searched all the cars to see if they would work. He found one at where the sign ' Dominos' was. She got in. She was older. She was now 7 years old. she survived this world. Depressing. I know. She started the car. Ferrari was placed next to her. On the passenger seat. They drove.

After 1 hour of driving. They finally found the street. She looked for the 65. 63..... 65! She had found it. She stopped the car instantly. She grabbed Ferrari. No one was here. She slammed though the door. The house was big. She headed upstairs. Along a corridor. A blue light shined. She looked through the crack of the door. She saw it. Thank god she thought. The control panel was fine. She entered the exact place where NATHAN, Jenna, David and MEGAN were 'Disgon, 2015, Universe 3' the portal was loud.she held Ferrari tight. She then Jumped.

She landed on the familiar marble ground that her dream was. She stood up. There was a corridor. No one was there. She held Ferrari close. Preparing on what's to come.