Chapter 5, Attack

"Search everywhere and kill anyone else" Cherise shouted. Giving away that there was an attack. Maria looked over the railings. The woman called "Cherise" had Short hair and horrible makeup. Holly the cat hid behind Maria. Lennon mouthed to Maria and nodded towards the bedroom. Maria heard the footsteps of Men running up the stairs and some Gunfire. Maria processed to crawl towards the bedroom. Lennon was shuffling. He was facing the top of the stairs from the end of the corridor. Maria finally made it to the bedroom. Lennon Followed. He closed the door and locked it. He pressed his ear towards the door.Maria and Holly Sat on the bed. Holly stared at Maria. Maria held the knife. Maria walked other to her clothes. Maria whispered to Lennon that she was getting changed. Lennon didn't care. He nodded. Maria got changed in a t'shirt that said "Life is for everyone" and shorts. The t'shirt was huge. But comfy. Maria tapped lennon and whispered "What now." Lennon organised a plan. They were going to go out, Sneak there way and stealth kill anyone they could. Then they would try to find the rest of the group. Maria looked scared. But did it anyway. Lennon opened the door just to pop his head out to see if anyone was there. Luckly no one was there. Holly sticked close to Maria. They sneaked out and went towards the stairs. Lennon stopped them both and they couldn't hear footsteps. They then heard voices. They hid and listened " We need to fin-" the talking was cut with the sounds of gunfire below them. They ran down to see that Megan and David shooting at the men. Lennon got his gun out and starts shooting. Men were coming from behind them. Maria was faced with a man. The man his Maria. Maria slammed Into a wall. The man came towards Maria. Holly bit deep into the guys leg. He fell onto the ground. Maria froze. She raised the knife and smoothly stabbed the man I the head. Maria got behind cover. She stared at the man she just killed. Tears started to drop. Maria, A 5 Year old. Had just killed a man. Lennon looked back and saw Maria. And looked at the man. Lennon went towards her and Hugged her. He then then handed her a gun and said "use only if you can". Maria had blood on her shirt. The blood had splattered on the word "Life"

The gunfire had stopped. Lennon told the plan to get the rest remaining, Jenna, NAthan an Sam. They went towards the corridor where the weapons store was. Full. They got all the weapons they could hold. Maria got given a two hand guns. And a bow and 30 arrows. Lennon said "she looks like a young Lara croft." Maria stared at him in a 'I'm done' face. They set out. They suddenly heard gunfire from the Middle 'Plaza' they ran towards it. And saw Sam and Jenna Shooting at the men while NATHAN on the Floor bleeding out. Lennon,MEGAN and David ran to join in. Maria held the bow right. Holly beside her, she lifted the bow and arrow and aimed it towards the head of Cherise. She shot the arrow.