22

I woke up on the floor. Last night was too hype and it was just Bria and me. Bria was passed out half on the couch and half on the floor. I got up and looked at my phone. It was noon.

I had a text from Crys.

Crys: Guess who you're working with tonight

Me: Are you serious?

Crys: Yep your dream finally came true. See you at 9 babygirl

I shook my head and took out my ponytail holder. I woke Bria up and we went upstairs. Both starving. Food was already made, sitting on the island. I made a plate full of food. Mostly barbecue stuff.

I rolled my sleeves up and put a papertowel into the collar of my shirt. I was about to dig into the ribs when there was a knock on the front door. I sighed loudly and got up to open the door.

When I opened it I almost cried. I practically tackled Ken.

"What are you doing here?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"We missed you. Duh." She said laughing. Ray came with her? I looked at Ray who was standing behind Ken looking nervous. Awkward.

"Well come in. I was about to eat breakfast." I said walking them to the kitchen. "Bria this is Ken and Suriya."

They said hi and we all sat at the table.

"So is Detroit still the same?" I asked.

"Not without you. It's a lot more boring." Ken stated. "What you been doing here?"

"Fucking with my friends." Bria said before taking a bite of her chicken. Ray just looked down at her phone. I glared at her and shook my head.

"Yeah I bet." Ken said with a laugh.

"No no no. I've been doing nothing. Y'all niggas missed my birthday." I said rolling my eyes. Ray looked up and Ken scratched her head nervously. "Yeah. Didn't get not one text or call."

"Happy late birthday." Ken said with a nervous smile. "I gotta go to the hotel before they give our room up."

I continued eating as she got up and walked towards me.

"I'm leaving Ray here so you two can talk." Ken whispered in my ear before leaving my house. Ray smiled at me awkwardly.

"Um you can go upstairs to my room. Second door on the right." I said to Ray. She got up and went to the stairs.

"Awkward or no?" Bria asked.

"Awkward as fuck. I'll tell you about that later."

"Alright. I'm gonna go home." She left and I finished my food. I drank some water and went up to my room where Ray was sitting on my bed. I shut my door and sat next to her.

"I didn't mean to say what I said on the phone before. It just slipped out." Ray said referring to when she said she might be in love with me.

"It's oka-"

"No it isn't." She said cutting me off. "I confessed that on accident and you're here sleeping with a bunch of girls."

"Okay but honestly I think about you everyday. It was only two girls actually. Bria was exaggerating. So don't think I just forgot about you. I can't forget you. I'm just a player and I can't control that here."

"That's why I didn't want to tell you I was in love with you J. If I'm not here then other girls will be here. I don't want to think about that all the time. I want to be able to trust that you won't cheat on me and I can't." She explained shaking her head.

"Well why did you even come here then?! You can not blame me for thinking we weren't gonna be anything and taking advantage of that! I would atleast try to be faithful to you Ray damn. You can't jusy make decisions like that without even talking to me." I was really getting mad over this.

"I'm sorry. I really would have told you this sooner but I can't help but think that all I do is cause you problems." She said looking down.

"Ray... You don't cause problems. If anything you make them go away." I stated playing with her hair. "Please don't think you're causing problems."

"I missed you." She said looking at me. Passion and lust filled her eyes. Plus another emotion that most would call love but that wasn't clear to me yet.

I leaned in and kissed her gently. God knows how much I missed her kisses. She let out a little mmm as I bit her lip. It was so sexy. I made my way down the side of her neck, licking and biting.

She put her head back and let her eyes close. She kicked her shoes off and I helped her lay back on my bed. I went back to attacking her neck with bites and hickeys and she gripped my shirt and squirmed underneath me. Small moans escaped her lips along with gasps when I bit harder.

I took off her tee shirt and kissed all over her chest. I threw my hair up in a bun before taking off her shorts. She watched in anticipation as I teased her. Kissing her right above her sweet spot.

"Jalea stop playing with me." She begged. I smirked and took her briefs off. I swear she had a pot of honey between her legs. I dove right in like I was hungry. I let my tongue do magic as Ray pulled my hair and moaned like crazy.

Proof that we both missed each other. I sure wasn't stopping yet.

***

I got up from my bed and looked at Ray. She was sleeping. Fully naked. Beautiful as ever. I had work in an hour so I took a quick shower and threw on some inexpensive clothes.

I drove to the trap and walked in the side door. Some people gave me dap and I met up with Crys upstairs.

"Look who's early. You early for me?" She asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and sat down.

"No Crys. I'm taken. Engaged to be married. So back off." I said lying hard as fuck. All she did was laugh.

"All I can see is a tired after sex look. No ring. Don't try to trick the trickster babygirl. And I don't mind if you got a girl. You were up all night texting me. More like sexting." I glared at her as she gloated about our text cconversation.

"No you were sexting. I was laughing at how stupid you are." I stated shrugging my shoulders.

"Yeah right. Do I need to pull up the conversation? I recall you saying and I quote 'Stop teasing me. You're about to have me wet as fuck.' With a few emojis." She said with a smug look.

"Okay and? I was fried! Can we just go?" I asked rolling my eyes. She laughed and we went outside to her car. While driving, she brought up my after sex look.

"How many girls you been with this week? 12?" She asked.

"Two. I'm not that much of a player." I said looking out the window.

"You are if you got a girlfriend and was texting me the way you was last night." She exclaimed.

"I don't have a girlfriend and stop bringing that up damn."

"So you just like sleeping with random people?"

"She's not even a random person. Just not my girlfriend. So stop asking questions and go to the job."

~~~

Leave feedback or pm your thoughts. I do read every comment and reply to every message. Any questions or just plain feedback. I like it all.