39

Crys and I sat in the sand, drinking sprite and enjoying the view. Shit is romantic as fuck to me and I'm not the romantic type at all.

"How's your night?" Crys asked.

"It's perfect. Still not over yet thankfully." I said with a smile.

"I don't want to make it any less perfect but I do have a question about Ray. Are you actually done with her?" She asked.

"Yes yes I am. She's childish. She's a liar. I don't think she ever even loved me. That's okay though. Turned me into more of a savage." I explained.

"I just feel like she's gonna hold you back from letting anyone else in. Especially close like that." Crys said. It had me thinking. I was saying to myself at one point that I was a player again.

"I don't know. I just gotta know I can trust them completely. I need to know I won't get hurt again. I don't want to go through that again. I'm giving you a chance Crys and if you fuck it up then this shit is done forever." I said. She looked at me and nodded.

"I won't fuck it up. I've been waiting too long to fuck it up now or any time after this. We can take it slow J." She said reassuring me. I smiled and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Thank you." I said. I was glad she asked me on this date because it was one of the best nights of my life and that's saying something. I clearly never do shit like this with anyone.

"You want me to take you home after this?" She asked.

"Yeahh I'm getting kinda tired." I said.

"Okay let's go now." We got up and walked back to her car. Some stud was waiting there standing against the car. "Oh my fucking god."

"Yeah Crys I'm back. Who is this?" She asked pointing at me.

"Nah man who are you?" I asked.

"Crys hasn't told you about me?" She asked shaking her head. "I'm her ex. Guess what. I don't want to be her ex anymore so I think you should just walk away from the situation."

I laughed and put my hair into a bun. She didn't know who she was talking to.

"Can you just take yo crazy ass on somewhere? Nobody wants you here." Crys said standing in front of me.

"Why? Because you got a new bitch? Fuck her. You wasn't saying that shit when I was taking your virginity." She said stepping towards us.

"But I sure the fuck was when you was abusing me!" Crys yelled.

"Aye I'm gonna need you to tone that shit down. I've changed." She said.

"Okay bitch. She's with me now." I said. I turned Crys around and kissed her. I do what the fuck I want to.

When I pulled away, Crys was kinda stuck there so I had to move her out the way when her ex swung at her. I raised my fists and jabbed her once in her jaw, once in her chest, then once in her temple.

She fell to the ground unconscious. I grabbed Crys's hand and made her get in the passenger seat of the car. I got in and drove off towards the highway. Crys didn't say anything. She was just staring out the window. I got to my house 20 minutes later and parked in the driveway.

"Crys? You gonna say anything?" I asked looking at her.

"Huh? Oh my bad. I'm kinda shocked right now." She said licking her lips.

"Why?" I asked.

"Uh nothing. Oh I guess I should probably switch sides." She said getting out of the car. I got out when she got to the other side and she looked at me nervously. I put my hands on her waist and just kissed her. I knew that's what she was talking about so I had to do it again.

She put her arms around my neck and I pulled her closer. Good thing I lived pretty far from my neighbors because they don't need to see me making out with Crys. They're all pretty old so it would just be weird.

Kissing Crys was so good like she just made me want to keep going. Especially with her body up against mine. She pulled away and laughed a little.

"Damn J. You didn't have to do all that." She said blushing. I smirked and kissed her cheek.

"Goodnight Crys. I'll call you in the morning." I said opening the car door for her. She smiled and said goodnight before getting into the car. I shut the door and watched her leave. Then I went inside and up to my room.

I took my clothes off, got in bed, and my thoughts were so overwhelming. I kept imagining what Crys sounded like moaning and that made me so fucking horny. Plus I was thinking about getting a restraining order against Ray. Two extremely different scenes but oh well.

One Month Later

I was lighting a spliff when Crys called my phone. We had been taking it slow for a month. Hanging out, making out, hotboxing my car, romantic type shit.

"Wassup babe?" I answered before I took a hit.

"I love hearing that. I have to give you something though so I was calling to tell you that I'll be outside soon." She said.

"Aww okay I'm downstairs. You can come on in." I proclaimed.

"Alright." She hung up and I waited for her to get here. I was excited. She always gets me excited and we haven't even fucked. That's saying something for me.

I finished off my treat right before she walked in the house with a bag. I got up from the couch and pulled her into a hug. She smiled and kissed me.

"Come on. I wanna show you upstairs." She said pulling me up the stairs to my room. "I want you to close your eyes and I'm gonna put the gift on you. So just hold your arms out and close your eyes. Promise you won't peek"

"Okay okay I won't peek." I said closing my eyes. She messed around with the bag then slid something on my arms.

"You can look now." She said. I opened my eyes and freaked out. I was wearing a super vintage Tommy Hilfiger windbreaker that I couldn't find anywhere.

"Oh my god baby where did you find this?!" I asked tackling her onto my bed. She laughed at how happy I was.

"Don't worry about that girl. I got you." She said. I took the jacket off and flipped up Crys's shirt.

"You looking real sexy right now." I said biting my lip. She smirked and ran her hands up my thighs.

"You always do." She stated. "It's been a month and I know you aren't that good at holding out soo.."

"You gon let me taste it?" I asked seductively in her ear.

"Mm yeah baby you can have it." She said biting my neck. I pinned her arms down and left marks down her chest.

"You really want me to?" I asked kissing her navel.

"Pleasee don't make me beg" She said biting her lip. I smirked and took off her shorts.

"Mmm I don't know if it's the right time babe are you sure?" I asked.

"J just fuck me!" She said in frustration. I laughed and came back up to her ear as I slid my hand inside her boxers.

"Nah. We boutta make love."

~~~~~

So the next chapter will be the last chapter. I appreciate all feedback and comments are my favorite. I love votes too though.