38

It had now been a week and a half of being alone with no connection to the outside world and I was loving it. I got horny every now and then but the silence was great. It was just what I needed. Maybe now bitches wouldn't be so aggy.

I stepped out of the shower and walked around my house naked so I could air dry. My hair dried too. I got back to my room and screamed when I seen Ray climbing in my window.

I put my robe on and grabbed my gun. She looked at me shocked.

"I-I didn't know you were home." She said taking her hood off.

"Does that make it better that you're breaking into my house right now?! Turn the fuck back around." I said holding up my gun. She dropped the bag she was holding on the floor, stared at me, then left.

I put my gun down and opened the bag. It was filled to the brim with stacks of money. I wouldn't have to work for life if I played my cards right. I deserved some of the money she got off me. Shit I deserve all of it.

I dropped onto my bed and lit my pipe up. I was kind of irritated now but I was fine. Before this week, I might have shot her foot off.

5 Hours Later

I got up from a nap and went to get dressed. I was done with my break and needed some attention. So I put on some cargo shorts, a Thrasher hoodie, low top Vans, and a gold chain. I put my hair up and turned my phone on.

I had a ton of missed calls, texts, voicemails, instagram notications, snapchat notifications. Every damn thing got blown up. I had a text from Crys and it was the first one I opened.

Crys: When you turn your phone back on, call me.

I pressed the call button next to her contact name and waited.

"Ayee how was it?" She asked as soon as she answered.

"It was perfect. Thanks for suggesting it Crys." I said.

"Oh no problem. But anyways I wanted to do something for you." She said.

"Something like?"

"Like a date. Nothing serious. Just wanna spend time with you. Away from the bullshit and drama." She said which made me smile.

"Okay okay I'm down. When though?" I asked cheesing hard as fuck.

"Uhh I'll pick you up at 9. Dress casual." She said. We said our goodbyes and hung up. I wonder how this was about to go and how serious she was about it being a date.

I heard something on my roof and then a loud thud on the ground. What the hell? I jumped up and looked out the window. I couldn't see anything over the roof so I went downstairs to look in the backyard.

I looked out the window and seen Ray groaning in pain. Holding a broken arm. I walked outside with my arms crossed.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked.

"I was trying to jump in the pool so I could drown. But I tripped." She groaned out.

"Now you're trying to commit suicide? For what?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"You left me! Right after I got you back! What am I supposed to do?" She asked beginning to cry.

"You fucked up! I read the messages. Who is Lola? You know what I don't even care. Call yourself an ambulance and get off my property." I said walking back inside. She started to cry louder.

"J I'm sorry!! I made a mistake!! I love you baby please come back." She yelled. I sighed and tried to hide the fact that she was hurting me deep down.

I called the ambulance for her and went to the living room where I couldn't hear her anymore. I lit another blunt and turned on the Boondocks.

The ambulance came and got Ray and I continued to chill by myself. The shit that goes on when I'm trying to focus on myself is too much for me.

Ray should know I'm done with her by now. I think I'm digging Crys to be honest even though she's younger than me. Fuck these hoes. Fuck everybody but Crys and my mom. Only two that actually sticking by me.

By 8:45, I heard a knock on the door. I put my blunt out and got up to answer it. It was Crys. Looking nice as ever. She was wearing nice jeans, a button up, and her glasses.

"I thought you said casual." I said laughing.

"This is casual in my book. You look great. Come on, the reservation is at 9:25." She said with a smile.

"Reservation? Where?"

"Don't ask just lock the door and come with me." She said. I smiled and shut the door. We got in her car and she drove towards the highway.

"So you were deadass serious about this being a date?" I asked.

"Well yeah. To be honest, I've been feeling you for a while now. If you're not comfortable with that I can take you back home." She said turning the radio off.

"No no I'm perfectly okay with that. Thank you for being real with me Crys. For real. I'm surrounded by fake ass people all the time and you aren't like them at all." I explained.

"Aw don't even stress it. I'm always gon be real with you. From the day I met you, you wasn't so real with me though." She said laughing.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Girl don't play. I was checking that scar out on your side and asked if you liked studs. Flat out told me 'nah just fems'. I was discouraged as hell but ya know me. Still chased yo ass. Watched you hop from girl to girl. Listened to stories about your love life. Shit was painful but that's part of being ya friend. I liked your presence either way." She expained on a serious note.

"Wow. I'm kinda high right now so I'm just looking for the right words to say. But I guess I should have been real from the jump. I lows been diggin you for a lil while but I had to kick that to the back burner when I was with Ray. Plus I needed a friend and had none."

"I understand. At least I know now." We finished that conversation and drifted off into a new one about stuffed animals and shit.