24

I was sitting in my bed just thinking. I couldn't give Ray what she wanted. Maybe I was just too young for her. I got on my phone and opened a text from Crys.

Crys: Tryna hang out?

Me: I guess. You can come over. I'm not leaving

Crys: Well aight just text me ya address.

I texted her my address and laid back. I was still thinking too much about Ray. It was clearly over with her but I still couldn't get her off my mind. It was crazy. I heard the doorbell ring and rolled out of bed.

Crys got here early as fuck. I went to open the door and Mikayla walked in. I looked at her confused.

"I gotta talk to you." She said. It had been two weeks since she spread the rumors about me and Marcus.

"About what?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Look you gotta forgive me. I only did it because I like you." She said pushing me against the wall. She held my arms up with so much strength that I couldn't even move them.

"I don't want nothing to do with you!" I yelled trying to move. She smacked me hard in my face and kicked my shin. I winced in pain.

"You're about to have a whole lot to do with me Jalea." She said pulling a gun out and holding it to my head. "Take me to your room."

I took her to my room scared for my life. This bitch is crazy. She made me lay down and straddled my waist.

"You really thought I wouldn't get what I want? I always get what I want." She said running her hand up my shirt.

"This is sexual harassment." I said which clearly pissed her off. She hit me in the head with her gun and took my shirt off completely.

"Calm that shit down. Because in a few minutes you'll be begging for me to keep tongue fucking you. Shit probably crying." She said leaning forward. This shit was about to be rape. But she's 16 and I'm 18. Nothing would happen for real.

She kept biting on my neck and feeling on my nipples. Usually I like this but I was all the way turned off with a gun to my head. When her hand started going near my joggers, she was pulled off of me onto the floor. I let out a sigh of relief when I seen Crys.

I jumped up and snatched the gun from Mikayla.

"Yo J what's going on?" Crys asked holding Mikayla's arms behind her back roughly.

"I just want to beat this bitch ass." I said slugging her right across her face as hard as I could. I knocked two teeth out. Ignoring the pain in my hand, I jabbed her twice in her ribs and once in her nose.

"Aye calm down." Crys said letting Mikayla drop to the floor. I panted and put her gun in my closet. I walked back into my room and crouched down next to Mikayla.

"Look. You do not ever come in my house and put a gun to my head. Trying to rape me?! If you would have been able to or not, I wouldn't let you just get away. I suggest you take yourself to the hospital because your blood is getting all over my rug." I explained yanking her up by her arm.

"Need help?" Crys asked.

"Nah. I'm just gonna make sure she goes outside and leaves." I said walking her downstairs. I watched her get in her car and leave.

I should have just stayed in Detroit. It's exactly the same here only with more hoes and crazy bitches. At least for me it was. I went back to my room and put my shirt back on. I sat on my couch and tried to calm myself down.

"You don't know how mad I am." I said to Crys. She sat next to me shaking her head.

"She for real tried to rape you at gunpoint? She got something wrong with her head. Or she just thinks you're that fine." She said with a laugh.

"Yo I swear all I attract is crazy bitches. And Crys I am that fine." I said laughing.

"Not as fine as me. I could have all the crazy, sexy, sweet, undercover hoes I want." She said with a sly smirk.

"You a lie. Why don't you got none then?" I asked.

"Because I'm waiting on you. Clearly. When you realize that you're in love with the kid then I won't have to go through the trouble of dropping my many hoes." She explained as if I should've known that already.

"You are something else." I said with a laugh.

"But I cheered you up didn't I? Lets go get some Sbarro's." She said standing up.

"Why people always wanna take a nigga out? I look a mess. Hold on." I said walking into my closet.

"Not my fault I want to show you off." She said from outside the closet. I smiled but I didn't say anything. She's making me seem like a softy.

I quickly changed my clothes and brushed my curls into a ponytail. I threw on a hat and some shoes and met Crys downstairs.

"Time to take wifey out for lunch." Crys said holding her phone up. I realized she was recording me so I ran outside. All her friends were probably going to see that.

I just got in her car and waited. She got in a little later laughing.

"What's funny?" I asked buckling up.

"You ran away from me and snapchat. You won't get exposed. I don't think anyone on my snap knows you." She said pulling out of my driveway.

***

While we were getting our strombolis, I seen Ray and Ken shopping in the mall. Why were they still here?! I pulled my hat down and stood closer to Crys.

"Awww JJ wants to be close to Daddy." Crys said putting her arm around my shoulders.

"You're deadass annoying. There are people here that I don't want to see me." I said looking down.

"No excuses." She said before ordering our food. I tried my best to stay hidden until our food was ready. Then Ray and Ken seen us from another store. Ray looked angry and Ken was mostly trying to keep Ray from doing anything.

"I'm guessing that's them." Crys said with a sigh. Ray walked over and slightly pushed Crys away from me.

"This who you're with now? Really? But you wouldn't be with me?" She asked as Crys stood next to me also trying to be calm.

"She's my friend first of all. I thought you two left anyways." I said.

"Nah. Decided to have a vacation. And clearly she isn't just a friend. I can see the hickeys on your god damn neck." She said before punching Crys dead in her jaw. Ken pulled Ray away as quick as possible and I stared at her in shock.

Next thing I knew, Crys and Ray were in a full blown fight. Mall security broke it up and we all got kicked out. I made Crys go get in her car and I made Ray sit on the curb.

"Now I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you. Crys is just a friend! You aren't even a friend. You put me in the past or so I thought. These marks are not from her they're from sexual harassment. Just stay out of my life from now on Suriya. You don't need me and I don't need you. Especially if you like starting shit with innocent people." I went back to Crys' car and got in the driver's side.

"Let me see." I said. She just shook her head. "Crys seriously. I didn't know this was gonna happen. Let me see your face." I demanded. She looked at me with clenched fist. Her jaw/cheek was swolen and red while her eye was a bit red too.

"She's your ex?" Crys asked.

"Sorta kinda. We were never official." I said starting the car.

"Well if she tries some shit like that again...I'm not holding back. I was trying to stay calm for your sake." She explained.

"Can't argue about that. Let's just go back to my house and actually have a decent movie day."