Chapter Three

[Niall's P.O.V]

Once Layla hung up, I immediately called Lou, our stylist. "Lou! Thank god you picked up!"

I heard Lou laugh, "Well I'm glad you appreciate me, how can I help you today Niall?"

"I need a really great outfit for this date I'm going on with this really amazing girl, Layla Williams. You'd love her Lou. So what do you say can you help me?"

"Of course! I'll be over in five!"

I took a deep breath and got in the shower. All I wanted to do was look great for Layla, gosh was she pretty? Her sparkling honey colored hair and her dazzling, striking hazel eyes and those beautiful full pink lips. Blinking out of my dream I heard the door bell ring. I wrapped myself in a towel and answered the door.

Lou was up to her head in clothes. She had three racks that she was pulling behind her and an armful more. Looking at the clothes I noticed there were items of girls clothing.

"Lou? Why do you have women's clothing?"

"For Layla of course! I'm going over there right after this!"

"Oh Lou! You always out do yourself!"

"I know, I know! It's a gift, darling!" She smiled and hugged me setting down the armful of clothes she was carrying on the sofa. "So what do you think you need to wear?"

"Well we are going to the carnival. So I don't really know."

"What about this?" Lou pulled out an outfit that consisted of a tight fitting white long sleeve JW shirt and a pair of loose black jeans. "Simple perfection,am I right?"

"Absolutely! Thank you so much Lou!" I hugged her and smiled.

"Oh wait one more touch." She set down a beautiful pair of red Chuck Taylors.

"Thanks again Lou for everything."

"You bet." Lou smiled and closed the door behind her and her various racks of clothes.

I went into the bathroom and began gelling my hair. After washing my face about a thousand times I finally decided my face was clean enough for Layla. My heart was racing at a million miles an hour I was so nervous. She's so beautiful and funny and nice and beautiful and funny and nice and beautiful..... I snapped out of my trance that was Layla and sat on the couch. Looking at the clock I noticed I had about a two hours to kill so I leaned back as far as I could and turned on two and a half men and tried to calm myself down.