Chapter Four

[Layla's P.O.V]

Me and Liam were watching T.V. when there was knock at the door. Liam got up, but I playfully pushed him down back on the couch. I opened the door to Lou's smiling face and her purple hair.

"Hey Lou! Why are you here?" I asked happily.

"I was sent over to get you ready." Lou looked over my shoulder with a surprised look, "Liam is that you?" Where's that sweetheart Danielle?"

"Umm, at her flat, I think why?" Liam asked his voice hinting at his confusion.

"Oh no reason." Lou's eyebrows disapprovingly raised quickly but then quickly returned to normal. She smiled and began to rummage through clothes. "Layla, what size are you, love?"

"Depends, usually a four." I looked down at the floor.

"Why are you ashamed? A four is beautiful. Any size is beautiful."

"Well, Danielle is a zero."

"You have completely different body types, darling, you have a butt and a lot of cleavage if you haven't noticed, and Danielle really doesn't."

"I guess your right."

"Of course I am!" Lou laughed and handed me a pile of clothes and directed me to change.

I went to the bathroom and changed into the clothes Lou gave me. Emerging from the bathroom I was clothed in a see through sleeveless white peter pan collared shirt with a green bandeau underneath, the same green as my skinny jeans. I blushed and covered my stomach. 

"Layla, I didn't notice your tattoo last night," Liam said as I turned for him. I blushed, On the back of my right shoulder I had a simple black cross tattoo the length of my pointer finger.

"Oh yeah that." I blushed even deeper.

"It's pretty I like it."

"Thanks." Clearing my throat I directed my attention to Lou, "So am I going shoeless?"

"Oh bloody no!" She laughed and handed me a pair of red Chuck Taylor's.

"Lou are you sure these really go?"

"Oh trust me they go." She smiled to herself.

"Okay thanks so much Lou!"

Lou left with a smile, and Liam helped her take the racks of clothes to her car.

I put my hair into a high pony and put on some lipgloss and checked my phone.

Niall: Hey!

Me: Hey :)

Niall: Are you ready it's almost one.

Me: Yup! It was sweet of you to have Lou come over!

Niall: No problem.

Liam looked over my shoulder. "Tell Nialler I say hello and that I've coming to the carnival with you guys cuz' I forgot to let him know. Thank you, love."

I smiled deeply when Liam called me love and then blushed.

Me: Li says he's gonna come with us to the carnival! Yay!

Niall: Yeah... Yay.

I put down my phone and got down a bowl of cereal and began to eat it nervously. Did Niall think it was a date? Oh my... I started to think of Niall. His big blue eyes and his nervous laugh and how he always smiled with his teeth.  My thoughts of him were interrupted by Niall's text: On my way. Smiling I respond. Yay! Can't wait!

I continued to dreamily eat my cereal my fantasies drifting from Niall to Liam. How am I ever gonna choose? I thought to myself. I sighed as the doorbell rang.