1.

I made my way onto my morning bus as usual, same faces everyday; the old man who sat on the one seat at the front, the pregnant lady and her husband, the emo boy and the druggie. I passed all of them before I got to my normal spot in the corner at the back by the window. Just as I was going past the last few rows I noticed there was a boy who was sat in my 'designated' spot.
I stared at him in disgust.
Who was he and why was he in my seat?
He must of noticed me because he took his earbud out and said

"Everything ok?"

Do I tell him what he's done or do I ignore him?

"I'm fine don't worry! Just trying to work out where to sit because I usually sit in that seat" I laughed playing it off cool.

"I'll move if you want me to"

"No, no it's fine I'll sit here." I said sitting in the seat closest to me.

"I'll sit there tomorrow and you sit in this seat." The boy said

"So this is your new daily bus?"

"Yeah I work at the grocery store on 3rd street."

"Really? I work at the unisex hair salon opposite!"

"Well what a coincidence!"

"Yeah haha"

The rest of the bus journey was a bore as usual. I had my headphones in and I was having a thorough jam to my playlist on Spotify (follow me @/Brigidcmoconnor) when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I quickly turned my head round, resulting in smacking the person in the face with my ponytail.

"Agh my eye!" The voice squealed.

"Oh my lord, I'm so sorry!" I apologised, picking up my handbag and rushing to the (merely) over dramatic boy who I spoke to earlier.
"Are you alright?" I asked grabbing his arm to hold him still.

"I didn't know hair could be so violent!" He laughed

"Well you know now" I giggled

"Anyway this is our stop coming up now" the boy informed me.

"Oh right thanks"

So the two of us got off the bus and made our way to work, him crossing the street and waving to me before disappearing into the hell which was 7/11.

A.N
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, there will be more to come.