4.

"So then Grace, you going to cut this mane?"

"I've never been more excited" I laughed, picking up my box and followed him into what looked like the living room.

"Ok so what do you need? Do you want a drink? Anything to eat?" Hansol rambled on.

"I'll need you to sit on a chair and shut up" I told him.

"Damn you's sassy" the boy joked, nudging my side whilst on his way into the other room to get a chair.

He walked in holding a dining room chair and set it down in the middle of the room.

"Do with me what you will"

Time passed by as I chopped off the necessary amount of hair and evened everything out.

"Hansol?"

"Yep"

"Have you ever dyed your hair?"

"No"

"Have you ever thought about it?"

"No"

"Ok"

So I did it, I went straight for the highlights. I bleached the separate parts and then added the colour to it.

After it had all dried I took the apron off the now not so brunette.

"You're all done, should we go find a mirror?"

"Alright, why am I so nervous?" The boy chuckled, standing up and walking out of the room, gesturing for me to follow him. He lead me down the corridor and opened the door to his room.

"Have a seat, it's comfy." Hansol chuckled pointing to his bed.

"Oh um ok" I said perching on the edge. The boy walked over to the mirror and I crossed my fingers in hope that he didn't completely hate the new hairstyle I'd given him.

"Grace"

"Yes Hansol"

"What did you do to my hair?"

"Don't you like it?"

"No, I love it! You made it look as good as you!" The boy shouted jumping on top of me, tackling me into a hug.

"Honey I'm home!" A very feminine voice rang through the apartment, the door slam being heard moments after.

"Hansol"

"Oh just ignore it" he laughed, still hugging me.

"No Hansol, your hand is resting on my boob." I groaned

"Grace oh my god I'm so sorry" he apologised, rolling off me and lying next to me.

"You know I don't have your number but yet we're already cuddling" I laughed

"I'll give you my number if you want just wait a second." Hansol said reaching into his back pocket to get his phone but failing and falling on top of me.

"Hansol I said I was home where are you?" The voice rang again, just then the bedroom door got pushed open

"Hansol what the fuck!" The voice said again yet a more boyish feel radiated around it.

The boy then rolled off me (again) and looked around.

"Oh Seungkwan hi" the boy said standing up
"Do you like my new hair?"

"It looks very snazzy but I thought I told you no hooking up until I go back to Jeju!"

"You have got this wrong um, I think I'll leave." I said, standing up to walk out of the room

"Wait Grace! I haven't got your number!" Hansol called

"I'll tell it to you tomorrow!" I shouted almost out of the apartment. I got my box of hairdressing pieces and walked out of the front door, calling my dad to come and pick me up.

A.N
If you think this is dramatic there is more to come yo.
Also guys if you want a treat of knowing updates and future stories before anyone else then go follow my Instagram account! If you want Joshua photos and screenshots from animes go follow my other Instagram!
Instagram
Aestheticstorys
Aesthetichong

Also go check out HoOcrazyfanmwaha Heroes of Olympus fanfiction I am a character in it and so is Grace!