2.

"Oh my lord Darcey it's so cold!" I exclaimed to my friend as I waited to catch the bus home, Darcey just waiting with me so I didn't get lonely.

"I know right! But it is January so it is understandable" she replied, both of us tugging on our sleeves making up for the lack of gloves.

"Bus girl!" A voice called from across the road. My head snapped up from staring at the ground.

"Grocery boy! You getting the bus home?" I asked as he made his way across the road.

"Yep" he said, popping the p

"Great! I don't have to be alone!" I laughed. The three of us stood there for a while checking our phones and standing in silence until the bus came.

"So hunny this is where I leave you!" I fake cried engulfing Darcey into a ginormous hug like we usually did.

"The excruciating pain in my heart has arisen again on the thoughts of not seeing you for a whole fourteen hours!" The girl said, dramatically waving her arms in the air.

"Well I'll see you soon, toodles" I laughed blowing her a kiss and climbing on board the bus and going to sit in my seat.

"There again?" I asked

"Yep, where else?" The boy laughed

"Can I sit next to you?"

"Of course you can! What was the point in asking?!"

The two of us stayed sat down for a while basking in each other's presence.

"You know grocery boy, I don't know your name yet" I said breaking the silence.

"I don't know yours either, bus girl" he said vaguely copying me

"I'm Grace, seventeen and I still live with my parents."

"Hansol, seventeen and I live with my best mate."

"Well Hansol, it's nice to meet you."

"The same goes to you Grace."

A/N
So this chapter features two of my best friends. One of them is actually the main character as she loves Hansol so much, so here we go, love you both
HoOcrazyfanmwaha grace12marchant