6.

"Grace I can't believe you made me cut his hair I was like half an inch away from his face!" Darcey whined over the phone to me.

It turned out that the boy who came for a trim yesterday morning was the new student at Darcey's drama group.

"You should thank me!" I argued, pacing up and down my kitchen eating a bowl of cereal that my mom had provided before she left for work.

I was still in my pyjamas, my long brown hair tied up in a bun on top of my head - slightly looser than it was when I went to sleep the night before.

"Why would I thank you! I could smell his breath Grace!" Darcey screamed

"And?" I could legitimately not see her point, If i was that close to a hot guy I would be internally thanking Jesus (jisoos (;) for the amazing opportunity.

"Look aren't you meant to be getting ready? I swear you're going for a coffee with Hansol and his roommate in an hour" She reminded me

"Yeah I am, I'm just finishing my breakfast" I told her

"Fair enough, I'll let you get on. Text me later" She hung up.

I finished eating the cereal and put the bowl in the sink, chugging down the orange juice on the counter, then making my way up the stairs to have a quick shower.

"Hurry up Hansol" I whispered to myself, as the frosty morning air whilstled in my ear and slapped my rosy cheeks. Time seemed to be going as slow as it possibly could and I wasn't prepared for to stand in this cold weather. I looked to my right desperately searching for the blondish boy and his brunette companion. The street was pretty clear and i couldn't see either of the two of them so I placed my head back down again, staring at my feet trying to think of hot places trying to warm myself up.

"Grace!" I heard a voice shout from my left. I saw the boy i had been looking for and Seungkwan walking towards me.

"Hansol, hey!" I exclaimed, walking over the the two.

"Hi Grace! I'm Seungkwan, Hansols roommate. I'm so so sorry about the other night, it was meant to be a joke." The chubby brunette explained

"Look Seungkwan it's fine, I've forgotten all about it!" I calmed him

"Ok ok good." He laughed

"So should we go inside? It's pretty nippy out here." Hansol asked rubbing his hands together

"I'm glad you asked, I've been freezing my toes off or the last quarter of an hour." I laughed, pushing the glass door inwards and taking a step into the warm room. The strong scent of coffee wafted up my nose, making me feel relieved. We went to find a seat and chose one situated in front of the tall window that had condensation dripping down it.

"I'll pay, what do you want to order?" Seungkwan said pulling his wallet out of his back pocket.

"I'll have a latte please" I told him

"americano" Hansol blatantly said.

A few minutes later the boy arrived back with our drinks, setting them down on the wooden surface in front of us.

"So you mentioned Jeju, is it nice there?" I asked the brunette who took the seat next to me

"Yes! I love it there, I was born there and my mom still lives there so I visit her every two months." he explained taking a sip on the hot beverage, scowling at the burn he just gave himself.

"I want to go there so badly! especially Bukchon Hanok village it looks georgeous!" I mentioned enthusiastically.

"It really is"

Over all we spent around an hour in this coffee shop, sipping on the caffeinated beverages and talking about random topics.

"It's my parents anniversary in a few days time and me and Darcey have the day off, do you want to come to the party?" I asked the two boys as we made our way down the street to the bus stop.

"Sure thing, I'm always down to party!" Hansol exclaimed, breaking into a small dance

"Yeah sounds fun I'll come along too." Seungkwan answered

"My old school friends are coming from Korea, it's going to be so much fun!" I told them

"Definitely sounds it. I'll see you tomorrow!" Hansol replied, him and the other climbing on board the bus that had just arrived

"Yep bye!" I laughed, walking off down the road to get back home.

A.N
I wanted this chapter to be so much better than it is, ugh. I feel like this is all a ramble but after this there's only one chapter left! That's it that's it cry with me.