3.

"So Hansol are you ever going to get the mane cut?" I asked the boy who's hair had been growing extremely quickly recently.

"Not sure really, I've still got rent to pay and working at 7/11 isn't really bringing in much money" he explained.

"I can do it for free if you want" I told him, grabbing a section and examining it.

"Are you sure Grace, I mean you're busy all the time."

"Of course I'm sure! Your hair is so nice it'd be a pleasure to cut it!" I exclaimed, getting excited all of a sudden

"Great! So can you come round to my apartment at seven" he asked

"Sure thing!" I laughed.

After a full day at work and a bus journey home I had finally got back to my parents house. It was their anniversary soon and the decorations were already up in plenty of time.

"Mom, Dad I'm home!" I yelled, peeling my coat off and hanging it in the closet, then dropping my handbag on the floor. I made my way into the kitchen to where my Mom was already making the supper.

"Hey sweetie how was work?" She asked looking up at me

"It was good thanks, busy as usual." I laughed walking over to the pan

"Well you are an amazing hairdresser so I can understand why!"

"Why thanks Mom! Also I'm scheduled to do a friends hair at seven so don't worry about making me anything." I told her leaving the kitchen
"Also, where's Dad?" I asked, poking my head around the door frame.

"He's in his study"

"Thanks Mom!" I shouted, running up the stairs. I found my Dad sat at his computer in his office just as my Mom had said.

"Hey Dad can I ask for a favour please?" I asked in the cutest voice I could put on.

"What is it Grace?" He replied, swizzling the chair he was on round to see me.

"I've got a friend who wants their hair cut can you drop me off at their apartment?"

"Sure, eat something quickly and then I will."

"Thanks Dad you're a star!" I ran back downstairs and made myself some avocado toast and sat down to eat it. After I had finished I put the plate in the sink and gave my mom a kiss on the cheek.

"Dad I'm ready!" I shouted, slipping on my flats and pulling on my coat, getting my phone and the piece of paper Hansol wrote his address on.

"Come on then Grace." My dad said opening the front door and we made our way to his car.

The journey wasn't too long, just about tolerable. The two of us sat in silence whilst Bon Iver blasted through my phone. Obviously my Dad complained a few times but apart from that we had a good jam.

We pulled up outside the complex and I got out.

"Dad can you help me carry the supplies up?" I asked, walking to the boot of the car and pulling out the box full of scissors and utensils.

"Sure why not?" He jested, taking the heavy container off me.

The two of us made our way through the gate and towards the apartment door. I pressed the buzzer and waited for Hansol to pick up.

After a few seconds the main door opened and we were able to go inside.

"Stairs or elevator?" My dad asked

"Let's take the elevator" I said pressing the button and waiting for the doors to open.

Eventually we were outside Hansols apartment and were knocking on the door.

The door flew open and the disheveled boy stood there in sweatpants and an unzipped hoodie without a top on underneath.

"Oh um Grace hi" he greeted quickly doing up the zipper of the material barely covering his chest.

"Grace you never told me your friend was a boy" a voice exclaimed next to me

"I never thought it was important" I replied

"Do you want to come inside?" Hansol asked, scratching the back of his head

"Sure thing!" I said taking the box off my dad and walking into the room. "Shoes on or off?" I asked

"Whatever really" the brunette laughed

"Can I have a word with you please?" My dad asked

"With me? Sure" Hansol replied flashing me a smile and then going out of the apartment to speak with my dad.

After a few minutes of me stood twiddling my fingers Hansol came back in looking quite stressed.

"So then Grace, you going to cut this mane?"

A.N
Ooh I left you with some drama! Chapter 4 is going to be great I can feel it. I can feel it erupting inside me