5.

"I'm so sorry about yesterday, Seungkwan jumps to conclusions" Hansol told me looking down at his hands

"Look don't worry about it, I over reacted." I said taking one of his hands in mine.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Hansol I'm perfectly sure." I insisted.

To be fair I was perfectly fine, just a bit shocked about how strange his best mate was. The boy, Seungkwan acted rather feminine and he seemed stupidly idiotic. He wasn't the kind of person I would necessarily enjoy being friends with but he did seem compatible. If I was going to stay friends with Hansol I would have to be at least acquaintances with his buddies and if it meant trying to understand his effeminate bestie then so be it.

"Seungkwan sends his apologies aswell, he was hoping your first encounter with him wouldn't have been so awkward." He said, a slight giggle tinged his voice.

"Tell him it's fine, maybe the two of us could start again some time, not in your room." I suggested

"So you wanna come around again, isn't that it" Hansol laughed a smirk playing on his lips and his eyebrow raised.

"No, I just want to start afresh with your roommate." I said, lightly pushing his arm

"What about the three of us go for a coffee tomorrow?" He asked

"Sure why not" I shrugged, picking up my bag and standing up, Hansol following me off the vehicle and onto the street.

"See you later gorgeous" the boy joked waving me away

"Agh shut up loser!" I laughed, flipping him off.

The relationship I had with Hansol was a strange one. We were so close and not at all awkward after being friends for only a few weeks. We had developed some sort of connection and I was unsure of what it was. The meeting of Seungkwan had got me thinking though.
"It looks very snazzy but I thought I told you no hooking up until I go back to Jeju!"
What was Hansol really like. Did he become close to people, fuck them and leave? Or did he really care for people? Did he go out at night deliberately looking for one night stands.
Who was the boy I had developed this friendship with.

"Grace!" Darcey squealed, running to me tripping up over a broom left on the floor.

"Hey boo!" I greeted picking up the body sprawled across the floor

"That's the second time I've done this! I need to be more careful" she said, criticising her characteristics.

"You always need to be more careful!" I laughed, picking up the broom and putting it back in the cupboard so Darcey couldn't trip over it for a third time.

"There was a new guy at drama last night."

"Oooh Darcey, sit down. Tell me all about him!" I giggled. As I told her to the girl sat down on one of the swizzle chairs and I took my place at the desk.

"So he's quite tall and like skinny, but-but a good skinny you know. He's Asian and has a pointy nose but like it suits him Grace! He looks like a god!" She rambled, getting enthusiastic. Her arms flying all over the place.

"You must like him then, a lot." I expressed.

Darcey was the kind of girl to stay single. She had no interest whatsoever in dating, unless it came down to fictional characters then she'd be head over heals for them. Darcey was the type to stay friends.

"He seams greasy though."

"Greasy? Darcey please explain the term 'greasy'" I laughed, feeling confused and bewildered.

"Well he doesn't seem genuine, he smiled at me and smirked at the other boys." She explained

"It's because he's new I'm guessing, just trying to show off." I explained, just as the door opened.

"Hi, could I have a trim, I haven't booked anything is that ok?" Both of our heads snapped up at the new  male voice interrupting us.

"Of course you can, you came on the right day! Friday's are always the quietest." I explained

"Thank you so much!" The boy said.

"You have the choice of the two of us!" I told him, going to the back room to grab an apron for whoever was to do the males hair.

"I don't mind really" he answered, standing awkwardly in the middle of the room.

"Darcey, you wanna do this one? I've got a client in half an hour" I told her, chucking the apron.

"Yeah sure, want to take a seat?" She offered. Pulling out the seat.

A.N
This chapter is terrible I'm so sorry. It's mainly a filler for the next chapter but we meet a new character so all is good.