7.

"Honey you look gorgeous! I knew that dress would suit you!" My mom exclaimed as I walked down the stairs in the baby blue piece of material.

"I don't know mom I feel really exposed" I told her, kicking my leg up to show her how much skin was showing.

"Don't you want that boy to fall in love with you, you have to show skin for a boy to love you!" My mom exaggerated. (A.N this is not true, you are beautiful however you look and it shouldn't matter if you show skin or not)

"Mom I do not want Hansol to fall in love with me, we are just friends alright!" I laughed feeling embarrassed

"Yeah right hunny, I know what's on your mind."

The morning went quickly. My friends from Korea arrived with their boyfriends and my cousin Kris arrived from Scotland. All of them looking exceptionally better than me. At around four the service started and the two boys arrived, immediately getting along well with the boys from Korea. My parents renewed their wedding vows, still as in love as they were the first time round. People were in tears of joy over the smitten couple and my grandma had hope in her eyes for the future.

After the service everyone came back to our house to celebrate in style. Music was playing through the big speakers and pink lemonade was being handed out in clear plastic cups with raspberry on the edge. All of us were in the backyard, dancing and singing with all our energy. Shoes were strewn on the ground and grass was tickling our sore feet. The only glimpse of Darcey was her brown hair as she danced with my other friend and her boyfriend. The two were adorable and the height difference was huge. The tall dark brown boy next to the short ginger, the two evidently in love.

You could see Kris strutting her stuff in the middle of the dance floor, her curly green hair flying all over the place in her attempt to dance in time with the music. Everyone was having a good time and it felt amazing.

"Ok everyone we're going to slow it down now with an Elvis tune" my friend announced the the microphone.
"Get into pairs and be prepared to slow dance"

I went to sit on the side next to Darcey who had quickly decided to not dance with anybody. I had just gone to sit down when...

"Grace, Grace! Dance with me?" Hansol asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Ok sure" I replied, giving Darcey a look and proceeding to follow the boy into the dancefloor.

The music came on and it was my parents favourite. I looked around and saw the two in the middle of the grass, my moms head on my dads shoulder, the two dancing like at their wedding. All around me were couples in love, dancing with passion.

"Come closer" Hansol told me, giving me a hug
"You're really beautiful did you realise that?"

"Since when?" I asked

"Since always, I noticed the first time I met you"

"Hansol, you must have kalposia because I'm really not."

"That's a lie and you know it" he said, his lips connecting against mine. The feeling like heaven and I didn't want to escape.

A.N
It's over. Guys it's over! Next up will be a Joshua fic and I hope you will enjoy it! Thank you for enjoying this book and please recommend it to your friends