8

Ashton's all too thrilled when Luke invites him to stay over one night. Michael is significantly less thrilled and spends the entire ride over complaining and mumbling in the backseat of Calum's car.

"It's big," Calum warns them.

"Are we talking about the apartment or Luke's dick?" Ashton's practically bouncing in the passenger seat. "Either way, I'm excited."

Calum sighs and pulls into the driveway of the apartment building, parking right next to Luke's expensive car, again. Michael huffs and grabs one of the bags from next to him in the back seat as he clambers out. Ashton follows after him happily, grabbing his hand and forcing a sigh from Michael, which leaves Calum to grab the other bag.

Michael and Ashton are stopped in front of the big glass doors, so Calum leads them inside and straight to the elevator.

"Feather boa boy, hello," the receptionist nods at him cordially.

"Nail polish lady," he responds. When they get into the elevator, Ashton can barely contain his excitement. He's nearly shaking with it. Michael sighs, like it's a burden to be dating him, and shoves Ashton up against the side of the elevator. He kisses his smaller boyfriend forcefully, quickly, and throughly, so when the doors open, Ashton just stumbles out in a happy daze.

"Stop doing that," Calum hisses.

"No," Michael says, just to be difficult. He turns to Ashton and presses their lips together again, probably more out of spite, than anything. Calum ignores them and knocks on the door. There's a thud from inside before the door flings open to reveal Luke's grinning face.

"Hiya!" Luke enthuses.

Calum smiles at him and reaches up to press a small kiss to Luke's mouth before pushing past him. "Hey, Lukey, baby."

Luke preens and Michael makes a gagging noise from behind them. He shoves his way inside and strips his shoes and coat off, handing the latter to Luke. Ashton lunges forward and wraps his arms around Luke's neck, forcing him down for a hug. Luke grunts when he's yanked down, diligently returning the bear hug.

"Michael," Calum sighs while Ashton tries to squeeze the life out of Luke. "Can you please come collect him?"

Ashton releases Luke and marches into the apartment, stopping to stomp on Calum's foot before he kicks off his shoes. He throws his jacket at Luke and bounces away in search of Michael, again.

Luke's cheeks are flushed bright pink when Calum looks over at him. He hangs up the jackets and bumps into Calum in typical, bumbling Luke style, then nudges their noses together until Calum kisses him again. "I missed you," he mumbles.

"It hasn't even been twelve hours since I last saw you," Calum reminds him, but Luke just shrugs and kisses him again.

After a couple seconds, Michael yells something incoherently from upstairs, making Calum pull away abruptly. "Ten bucks says he broke something."

Luke's eyes widen. He hurries towards the stairs, so Calum follows behind him, still gripping the bag over his shoulder. They find Ashton laying in Luke's bed and Michael in the nathroom, repeatedly flushing the toilet in the ensuite.

"Stop, it's going to overflow!" Calum jumps forward and smacks at Michael while he puts his hands up in surrender.

"No, it's a rich person toilet," Michael defends quickly. "It doesn't over- stop hitting me!" Calum slaps him one more time. Ashton trots in then and gasps at the giant shower.

"Woah! We could all comfortably fit in there!" He pulls the clear door open and gaps at the smooth stones inside. "Cal, take off your clothes, we're taking a shower together."