Dark figure

I brushed my long dark hair, and put on my uniform reluctantly. The uniform was black tights, a black skirt and long sleeved black top. I sighed in the mirror, tears threatening to fall from my bright green eyes. Why had this happened to me? I shook my head and tried to calm down, knowing I was expected to start work in only twenty minutes. It was my third day aboard this ship, but it felt like years. I wonder if any of my family survived-No I must stop thinking and just get through this day. I made my way down the white corridor, heading towards a dimly lit room where all the servants, well slaves, met before work to get their schedule. I looked at mine and sighed feeling deeply depressed at what my life has now become, I hadn't smiled in days and I feared I wouldn't ever again. My first appointment was to clean out bedrooms D1 D2 D3 and D4. These rooms belonged to those who worked on the second floor, with General Hux. Thinking of Hux I shuddered, he certainly was scary. Soon I found myself stood outside the first room, and I entered to change the bed, clean the bathroom, vacuum and collect laundry. It hadn't taken me long to finish the last one, and grabbing the basket filled with clothes I began to walk down the corridor to the laundry room. As I walked on along the second floor, past multiple people, I felt someone looking at me. The hairs on my neck rose as I turned to the left but only to see a black figure walking away. Odd, I thought.
Once I had finished working, I went to my small bedroom and ate a greyish meal. I still couldn't shake that feeling off from earlier, so I decided to take a shower to cool down. Once I was done I plaited my hair and put on a short, silk night dress. I lay in bed restless, until sleep finally took over...
Wind whipped around me and I shook not only in cold but in fear as a tall figure dressed in black, wearing a helmet stepped out infront of me. I fell backwards as his hand outstretched, reaching for me. Suddenly he was gone, and I was on Tatooine, in my home crying from when a boy had dumped me...but it wasn't a dream it was a memory. It was like my mind was being invaded and then suddenly he was there, in my room but when his hand stretched out this time, it touched my cheek
I awoke suddenly, flustered and scared. What had just happened? My heart pounded and sweat rolled off my skin
"Don't be afraid, I feel it too"
Was ringing in my ears, but i didn't know if it was from the dream or...or?
I am so confused, I just want to be home.