Rules

I winced as I sat up, feeling Kylo's hand immediately start to rub my back. Last night was incredible, I can't believe how good Kylo was to me.
"Are you ok baby?"
I nodded, turning to look at him. He looked so angelic in the mornings, which was ironic considering he was very much the opposite.
"Just a bit..You know, sore"
I sighed standing up, knowing I had to get ready for work. I suddenly felt two big hands grab my waist and pull me back into the warm bed. Opening my mouth to tell Kylo I needed to get up, I was quickly interrupted by him
"Don't even think you are going to work, you are spending today resting"
He said cupping my cheek and placing lazy kisses there. I huffed in annoyance
"Kylo you know I have to, and anyway I'll be bored otherwise"
"Don't worry I have something for you to think about"
He smirked playfully, making my eyebrows furrow in confusion. Without even voicing said confusion, Kylo could sense my internal debate at his words.
"See, before we take this relationship to a further sexual level-"
"I thought we already had?"
I interrupted, what was he on about?
"I took your virginity, it was only the beginning. I am dominant, and I want you to be my submissive"
He paused allowing me to think
"Only sexually, of course"
I leaned away from him, taking in what he was saying. A submissive? A blush rose to my cheeks and I suddenly felt very nervous. He looked at me carefully, studying my reaction before continuing
"Obviously I'm experienced in sexual activities"
I nodded at that
"So I have developed certain..tastes from those experiences"
"Tastes?"
I gulped with anticipation
"Well, kinks and fetishes"
"I don't know what those are"
I sighed. He studied me for a moment
"You are so innocent, you would be a good submissive"
He murmured, running a thumb over my lips. I shuddered at the words and his touch.
"Please just explain what you want"
I asked, loosing patience at his game. He nodded, opening his full lips to speak
"At first it might shock you"
He warned before Continuing
" I'm a dominant. This means a Submissive is mine to own, control, dominate and discipline in any way I see fit. If you were my submissive, then I may punish you as necessary, for example to spank or whip you, for purposes of discipline and my own enjoyment. To avoid discipline, you would have to obey a set of rules and do whatever I ask, whilst addressing me correctly. We can come to an agreement on what you want to call me, as well as an agreement on what you're comfortable with, I won't force you into anything."
I take a deep breath, processing his words
"But you control me completely? How is that not forcing me?"
"Because it's agreed upon, you say what you want and we act it out.  we will have safe words to stop it  whenever you want, so it is completely in your hands if you want to stop."
I blinked, not responding for a while
"What are you a sadist or something?"
"No! Of course I'm not, it's for both of our pleasure"
"I don't see where I get pleasure from"
I answered honestly. He shook his head smirking, and then leant down to place a kiss on my forehead
"Look have a read of this, I wrote it all out the other day when I was considering the development in our relationship."
He hands me a couple of pages filled with paragraphs. My eyebrows raise at this.
"Read it, decide what you do or don't like, and we can talk when I'm done  working"
He said, pulling on his clothes as he got ready.
"What if I don't agree on anything?"
"Then you would be lying. You're blushing for a very good reason, babygirl"
He laughed. My cheeks warmed even more as I ducked under the covers
"Goodbye Kylo"
He laughed again at this before leaving me to think over everything he had just said. A submissive? I mean, I know I liked him being controlling before, it turned me on but this was a whole other level. Or is it? I slammed my head on the pillow in frustration, this boy will be the death of me. But what if i did like it? Shaking my head at that I grabbed the papers, deciding I needed to read them. Skimming over the description of submissive and dominant roles I quickly came to the section underlined RULES.

The submissive must obey the following rules at all times, or else they will be punished as the dominant sees fit:
1. The submissive must follow orders without hesitation or question the dominant a orders.
2. The submissive must adhere to calling the dominant by chosen name; sir, master, daddy etc
I stopped in my tracks, daddy? Kylo wasn't really into that was he? The worst thing is that if he is, I'm not even sure if I wouldn't like that. Sighing deeply I carried on, what was I becoming?
3. The Submissive must fulfil the dominants sexual requirements at all times
4. The submissive must understand that they belong to the dominant and therefore are only allowed to do as the dominant asks
5. The submissive must endure punishments that include, being whipped, spanked and flogged
6. The submissive may not pleasure themselves unless they are given permission by the dominant
7. The submissive is only allowed to reach orgasm if the dominant gives permission
Those don't sound too bad, in fact, some sound quite good. Maybe I even felt slightly excited at the idea. I should give it a go, to please Kylo. Grabbing a pen I made notes on the paper, of my own terms. Finishing I smirked to myself, this might be quite fun.