Chapter 6

"You really wrote a song?" Mar asks. We're in Homeroom. After this is where we seperate for our classes.
"Yeah. Its not finished but I will tell you when it is." I say.
"Right. I am so excited!" Chris says.
"We just need more members." I say.
"Lets just have the 3 of us first. Then we can hunt for more members." Mar says.
"Alright." I say.
The bell goes off.
"Time for class." Chris says in a singsong voice.
xXx
Finally, lessons are over. As usual, I am sitting in my office, doing today's paperwork. The door opens and to my surprise, Four steps in.
What the heck is he doing here?
"Yes? How can I help you?" I ask, my voice terse.
"Tris." He says. I am angry at him for using me as an excuse like that yesterday. I give him a very fierce glare. "Uh, I-I won't be able to talk if you look at me like that."
"What are you here for?" I ask, turning away from and folding my arms with a huff. He chuckles.
"Cute." He mutters.
I roll my eyes. He is lying.
"I don't mean to sound repetitive but what are you here for, Mr. Eaton?" I ask, with the hardness still in my voice.
"Tris, please don't be mad." He pleads with me.
"Mr. Eaton, you know you're not.supposed to be here. No one invited you." I say, scoffing. Hurt fills his eyes. It kinda kills me too. But I am not going take his bait.
"Tris, I just came here to say sorry, on behalf of Lauren." He says, sadly.
"I am not angry at her anymore." I say, my voice hard.
"Then why are you acting like this?" He asks.
"I see no reason to tell you that." I say."Now please get out."
He sighs and makes his way out the door. Why do I have that guilty feeling throbbing in my chest? I dont want anything to do with him.
xXx
"Oh Tris! Why'd you speak to him like that?" Chris asks me.
"Ya, it doesn't sound like he was playing around with you." Mar adds.
"I honestly don't know what to think. So please leave this alone." I plead.
"Alright." Mar concedes.
"So our idol stuff, what're we gonna do about that?" Chris asks.
"Hey Mar, have you finished our costumes yet?" I ask.
"Oh yes that's what I wanted to tell you. I am finished with it. Its just 3 people. So it went pretty fast." She says.

She shows us these cute costumes that mainly consist of black white and red

She shows us these cute costumes that mainly consist of black white and red. It kinda looks like what those anime girl characters wear but it looks cute!
"But the skirt is so short!" I say. That's my only problem though. I hate wearing mini skirts.
"Come on, Tris. We're gonna be idols." Mar says.
"Alright. Whatever." I say, knowing that I have no more say in that.
"It's soooo cute!" Chris gushes.
"I know." I smile.
"Now time for practice!" I say.

Guys, I actually deleted a few chapters and and I want redo this story. I feel like Four and Tris got tgt a little too fast. So pls give me a chance to make their relationship realistic. But I promise, there will be fourtris!!
Anyone watched the new clip from Allegiant????? XD