Chapter 15

"Where were you yesterday?!" She screams, like I expected. My boyfriend and I came back early and went to sleep in our rooms. Looks like they came later. And now Christina is screaming my ear off. I am ignoring her all the time.
"Tris! Ugh! You missed a lot of things! We had like the best party ever." She says.
"I don't care." I say, smiling.
"You're smiling." She says. "Did something happen?"
I shake my head while putting my clothes away. Suddenly, I am grabbed by the shoulders and roughly turned around.
"Christina!" I yell.
"You, young lady, are going tell me what happened while I was gone." She says.
I stare at her and she stares back at me so intently that I have to give in.
"Ugh fine. I went out with Four okay?" I say quietly.
"Wait what?! Did I hear right?!" She exclaims. "Marlene!"
I put a hand over her mouth but its useless. Marlene is at the door.
"What is it?" She asks.
"Little miss Tris here finally grew up and went on a secret date with her Prince Charming yesterday." Christina says, smiling. I blush.
"OMG! What happened?" Marlene asks.
"We are, um, together now." I say quietly. There's a moment of silence before both of burst into fit of squeals and giggles. I am blushing all the way.
The door bursts opens with my gorgeous boyfriend leaning on the door frame with his elbow, a lopsided grin on his face.
"Four!!!!" Both of my idiotic friends scream and charge at him. Since he wasn't really prepared, all three of them topple onto the couch in the hall while I stand there laughing my butt off. I stumble onto the bed behind me. My stomach hurts so much and its getting hard to breath. But I can't stop.
"Woah there princess! You're are gonna die!" Four comes over to me with a dazzling grin and picks me up. "I can't lose you."
"He called her a princess." Marlene squeals.
"Of course, she is my princess isn't she?" Four says.
"Student Council President! Where have you gone?" Both of scream in unison.
I jump out of his arms and put on that president-like attitude in jest.
"I am right here young ladies. And if you don't stop making all this unnecessary noise, I will report you to the office. Is. That. Clear?" I ask, while trying not to smile.
"Hai!" Chris says, while Marlene gives me a thumbs up.
"Sexy." Four mutters under his breath. My face turns red.
"But seriously, stop!" I say.
"Okay, but you 2 are gonna tell me everything that happened." Chris says, Marlene nods.
"Fine."
xXx
"We have to tell the rest of them you know." I tell him. He just stares at me while playing with a strand of my hair.
"Four." He continues staring.
"Four." Still not budging.
"Four! Are you-"
"Tobias." He whispers.
That immediately cuts me off, my throat becoming dry.
"W-what?" I stutter.
"Tobias. That's my name. Please don't call me 'Four' when we're alone again. I don't like it out from you." He smiles.
"Y-yeah." I nod.
"Did I scare you? I am sorry." He asks, examining my demeanor.
"Huh? Nah! I am just.." I trail off.
"What?" He pushes.
"I am just shocked. It's okay." I say.
"Just give me time. I need it. To open up more." He says.
"Yeah, it's fine. I need time too. You know, to take it all in." I say.
He examines me from head to toe.
"What?" I ask.
He picks me up and puts me on his lap.
"Fo-I mean, Tobias!" I squeal. He laughs a deep hearty laugh and I can feel his chest resonate from it.
"You're really adorable, you know,my Student Council President." He says.
I feel my cheeks getting hot from that comment.
Then I feel his lips on mine and my heart flutters, just like it did yesterday.
"I knew you always had a crush on him, bitsy." I hear Marlene's voice. I look up to see the whole group standing behind us. I immediately try to jump out of his lap but he holds me there.
"Four, let me go!" I yell.
"Not happening. Now, what is this I hear about someone having a crush on me Marlene?" He says.
"She just wouldn't admit it. She liked you from the very beginning. Remember the music concert, during our first year. You know, the one before she became the Council's President?" Chris starts.
"Yeah." He says.
"That's where she first met you." She says, sitting down beside us.
The whole group follows and settles down around.
"I remember seeing a pretty blondie somewhere." He says.
"It might have been someone else." I huff.
"And then?" Tobias presses her on.
"I didn't know she had her eyes on you until you started dating that slut." She scrunches her nose at him.
"But it was easy for her as she became the next President. She was busy and forgot about you, more or less." She says and Tobias wraps his arms around me tighter. "I just can't believe you guys finally got together!"
"Last long!" Uriah exclaims.
Everyone laughs. I certainly don't regret coming to this trip. Not at all.