Chapter 2

Bill
I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door. I groaned and got up and walked towards the door. I opened revealing one of the maids, Alice. She bowed and said " Good morning master." " Morning." I replied. I let her in and watched as she went to my closet and pulled out a yellow tux with a tailcoat. " Would the young master like to wear this?" she asked. "I don't have a choice do I?" I asked. Alice chuckled and pushed me behind the curtain and gave me the suit. When I was done dressing I walked out and Alice grabbed my arm and pulled me to the bathroom. She started to fix my hair and hum a quiet tune. Once she finished she said " Your carriage will be waiting outside master." She bowed and walked out leaving me staring at myself in the mirror. Ok I visit the town for a few minutes maybe 1 hour and then come back. I sighed and walked out of my room wishing I could just disappear. I walked outside seeing the white and hold carriage waiting for me. Marcus had the door open for me. I walked up to him and said " Morning Marcus." " Morning master." he replied. I got in and heard the carriage door click shut after me. The carriage was still for a few moments until I felt a jerk and looked out the window watching us past trees and bushes.
Dipper
" Mabel can you please be quiet." I whispered. " Why should I the Prince is coming!!" she said excitedly. " And he might be here to choose a bride and it could be me!!" she said. I chuckled and said " If he was to choose a bride it will be royalty not a peasant." Mabel glared at me and said " Well someone's a party pooper." I chuckled again and went back to placing the books on the shelves. I was working for Great Uncle Stan today at the small store he owns. I was in charge of books while Mabel was in charge of the animals. " Shouldn't you go back to the animals before anyone steals them?" I asked. " But it's so boring all I do is stand there and try to sell animals that are going to die." she said. I raised my eyebrow at her and placed the last book on the shelf. " You know if you don't finish you won't be able to see the Prince." I said. I leaned on the shelf and watched as Mabel stick out her tongue at me. " Fine!" she said. She walked off going back to her station. I chuckled and walked to my desk. My job was helping people buy books. It was really slow though, only like two or three people come over here but more books for me! Everyone is into the Prince these days. I just don't see why he's so special. If he really cares for us he would be visiting us almost every single day. My sister Mabel is obsessed with him. Mabel is a little boy crazy, but she has a great personality. We're twins, we both have brown hair and brown eyes. Mabels taller than me though. She got her personality from our great uncle Stan. And I take after our other uncle Ford. Our parents died after we were born so our uncle's took us in and raised us to the best of their abilities. They tried to talk about our parents but it fails every time. I guess I was spacing out because Stan was waving his hand in front of my face. " Finally I thought you were sleeping with your eyes open." he laughed. I rolled my eyes and smiled. " Anyways Dipper as you know the Prince is on his way and I want you to make the store look presentable." he said. I sighed and got off my seat and began to clean the store.
Bill
After about thirty minutes I started to see the small houses and buildings of the town. The carriage stopped and I saw the door open. I gave a nervous breath and got out. I looked around and saw people walking around minding their own business and kids playing with each other. I was hoping no one will notice me but soon enough a young peasant girl that looked like she was in her twenties yelled " Its the Prince!!!" That's when a big crowd came over and started to scream in my face. I ran pushing people out of my way. I ran a few miles until I saw a store up ahead with nobody there. I ran inside to be greeted with a boy my age with brown hair. I was breathing heavily and started to calm down. " Are you ok sir?" the boy asked. I nodded finally calming down. I stood up and straighten myself out and took a big breath. That's when the boy asked " Your the Prince?" I covered his mouth and pulled him in between two shelves of books. " Yes I am, I'm hiding from the crowd that was chasing me, is there anybody else here?" I asked. " Nope just me." the boy said. " May I ask your name?" I asked. " Dipper Pines." he said holding out his hand. I took it and took in his features. He had big brown eyes, brown hair that was sticking out of his hat that had a pinetree on it. He was shorter than me, way shorter and he was wearing a red shirt with blue jeans. " Nice to meet you Dipper I'm Prince Bill." I said. " I know." he said. " How come your not screaming like everybody else?" I asked. " In not everybody and I don't see why people are all over you in the first place." he said. I leaned against the shelf and watched him. " What's not to like about me, I'm handsome, rich, and royalty." I said. " Thats why, your cocky and you don't really care about us townsfolk do you?" he asked. He looked at me with anger in his eyes. I didn't answer and looked down at my feet. " Knew it." He said through clenched teeth. I looked back up and said " Your not supposed to talk to your future king like that! I can have you arrested just like that!" " Arrested for telling the truth?" he asked. "Oh please no your majesty! Don't throw me in prison!" he sarcastically said and got on his knees. I huffed and pulled him up and held him against the wall. " Don't ever do that again!" I commanded. Dipper just had a blank expression, till finally he smirked and wiggled out of my grasp. I watched as he walked to the door and opened it. I stared in confusion as he yelled " The Prince is over here!!!" I gave him a glare and ran out the door while a crowd of people were chasing me again. I finally found the carriage and hopped in and yelled " Go!!" The carriage started to move forward and I watched as we passed the crowd, but my eyes stopped at Dipper who was smirking and leaning against the doorway to the shop. Stupid kid. But at least I get to go home earlier than I expected though. I finally saw the palace and sighed in relief.