Chapter 17

Bill
" Is he going to be alright?" Mabel asked sobbing. " I don't know the boy lost a lot of blood..it's a miracle he's still breathing." the doctor said. I was standing there watching. First I lost my dad and now I'm about to lose my Pinetree..my love..my everything! " It's going to be alright kid." I heard Stanley say. " Mabel...the egg is yours your uncle Ford told Dipper to give it to you!" I said. I gave Mabel the egg and watched as she hugged it. " You have to put a piece of your blood on it to hatch...you can do it outside." I said. She nodded and walked out of the room with Stan following her. I then sat next to Dipper and placed my hand over his. " Dipper...Pinetree...Please don't go...I need you...Mabel needs you!" I sobbed. " Please don't leave me here I can't lose you." I said. " Bill?" I heard him whisper. " Yeah! I'm here Dipper!" I said. He smiled at me and said " Can you give this to Stan?" he asked pulling out the paper Ford gave him. " Of course!" I said. " And can you tell Mabel and Stan I love them?" he asked. " What are you saying Dipper?" I asked. " Bill..I'm not going to make it...I feel myself slipping away." he said. " No please stay with me!!" I sobbed. Tears were pouring out of his eyes and so were mine. " I can't Bill....please don't cry!!" he said. " Pinetree no please ...I love you!!" I said. " And I love you too Bill" he said. " Dipper please don't go!!" I sobbed. I put my face into his chest and cried listening to his heart beat. Thump......thump......thump...............
" Pinetree!!!!!" I sobbed. I got up and saw his eye close. " No no no stay with me...stay with me!!" I yelled. " Dipper!!!! Dipper!! Pinetree!!!!" I yelled. I then felt a pull on my arm and saw my butler Marcus pulling me away. " No let me go!!! Pinetree!!! Nooo!!" I screamed. Hot tears were pouring down my face. " I'm sorry master." he said. I looked at the paper in my hands that was scrunched up. Can you please give this to Stan? I got up and fumbled my way down the stairs and outside to where they are. " Bill what's wrong?!" Mabel asked. I then fell to my knees and said " Dippers gone." " What!?" she asked. " Dippers gone!!" I sobbed. " No it's not true!!" Mabel yelled. She was about to run towards the palace but Stan stopped her. " Kid..it's no use ...he's gone!" Stan sobbed. " He's gone!" he said again. Mabel cried into his chest while I stayed on my knees. " His last words were to tell you guys he loves you..and to give you this." I said finally speaking. Stan grabbed it and opened it. " So where is he?" Stan asked. " Tad killed him....just like how he killed Dipper." I said. After that no one spoke. I soon got up and told them I had to go. They nodded and gave me a hug and I watched them leave. I walked into the palace and saw Will sitting on a bench with his head down. " I saw Tad kill Dipper...and I didn't do anything!! I'm a coward!!" he cried. " Its not your fault brother..it's fine." I said putting my arm around him. " What are you going to do now?" Will asked. " I'm going to find a way to bring back my Pinetree." I said.

To lose somebody you love alters your life forever
The pain stops there are new people but the gap never closes
That hole in your heart will never close
Because no one will ever refill the love you had for that one person in your life
〰Quote from google
Ok I know I said 2 or 3 but I decided I would end it here. Thx for reading and I'm sorry for the sad ending
..I cried while writing this by the way.........please comment and vote! Thanks for reading!!!