Chapter 16

Dipper
" Dipper help me!!" I heard Mabel scream. I looked up and saw Stan tied up and Tad holding a knife to Mabels throat. " Tad let her go!!" I yelled. " Not until you give me the egg." he hissed. " I'll never give the egg to you ...now give me back my family!!" I yelled. " Fine." he said. He then put the knife on her cheek and cut deeply into her skin, causing her to scream and form tears in her eyes. " There's more where that came from." Tad said. " Dipper!! Help me please!!" Mabel pleaded. " Meet me at Bills palace and I'll give you your sister in exchange for the egg!" I heard Tad say before everything turned black.
I jolted awake and looked to see Bill still sleeping. " Bill wake up! Tads at your palace with Mabel!!" I yelled. He groaned and then asked " Wait at the palace!!?" I nodded and we both hurried up and put our clothes on and ran until we came across the town. " Dipper we need a ride we'll never be able to get there fast enough!" Bill said. I looked around and spotted our horses next to a bar. " I found the horses!" I yelled. I then ran over to them and untied mine and Bills. I handed the rein over to him and got on my horse. We then made the horses run and went into the direction of the palace.
🕘🕤🕕🕠🕛Time Skip🕛🕟🕧🕒🕟
After a couple of hours we finally saw the palace. " Dipper how are we going to save them?" Bill asked. " I'm going in there with the egg and distract Tad...while you get them both out of there." I said. " What are you going to do after that?" he asked. " I'm going to make that demon pay for hurting the people I love." I said. We made it to the front of the castle and we hopped off our horses. I slowly opened the castle door and heard laughter and screaming coming from the throne room. " You go that way and I'll distract him." I said. Bill nodded and walked off. I went to the throne room with the egg in my hands. " Well kid took you long enough!! Where's your boyfriend!?" he asked smiling. " I left him somewhere safe." I lied. " Oh to bad he would have loved to see his dead father." he said kicking a body. I looked down and saw the king with blood pouring out of his mouth and a lot of knives stuck in his back. " Where's my sister?" I asked. " Oh shes alive so is your uncle." he said. I looked to where he was pointing and saw them gagged and looking at me with frightened eyes. " Now give me the egg kid!!" Tad hissed. I looked at them and saw them shaking their head no, but I then saw Bill slowly grabbing them and pulling them out of the room. " You really want this egg don't you?" I asked. " Yes kid now give it!!" he yelled. " No!" I said...and I threw the egg towards Bill and watched him catch it and ran off in a different direction. " Kid you just cost your family's lives." Tad chuckled. " Think again." I said. He looked over and saw them gone. " You have no idea what your getting into Pines!!!" He yelled. " Oh I do know what I'm getting into...I'm going to make you pay!" I yelled. " Still fussing over your uncle's death kid! That's going to get you into trouble!!" Tad chuckled. He then came closer to me with a knife in his hand. " Face it kid..your defenceless...you brought no weapon." Tad said. I lunged at him and felt the knife cut my stomach. " Now your going to die!!" Tad yelled. " Not today!!" I said. I hurried and grabbed a knife from the dead kings back and was about to plunge it into Tad bit I felt the pain of a knife go through the middle of my stomach. I fell back holding my stomach. I saw Tad get up and he came closer to me pointing the knife at my chest. " Kid...you are never going to be a hero..and when I'm done with you I'm going to hunt down those three and torture them..I think I'm saving Bill for last." Tad said. I looked away and say Bills brother hiding in a corner tears pouring out of his eyes. " Your right Tad..I'm no hero..but at least I don't trick people." I said. " I'm sorry it had to be this way kid." Tad said. "Tell Bill I'm sorry too." I said. " What?!" he asked. I grabbed the knife I had in my hands and pushed it into his chest, his knife also going into mine. " Ahhhh!!" I screamed. " Kid......this...is not........over" Tad said till finally his body went limp. I got off him and slid down to the floor and slowly pulled the knife out of my chest. " Will.....tell...Bill...I did it." I said. I saw him nod and watched as he ran off. I felt my breathing become heavier and felt my blood pouring out of my stomach a my chest. So this is what it feels like to die. My vision started to fade into blackness, but the last thing I saw was Bill running to me. That's when the everything went black.

Just noticed how close we are to the ending!! Wow!! There's probably 2 or 3. Thx for sticking with me.