Chapter 10

Bill
After my little talk under the table I got out and bumped into my father. " Oh son what are you doing under the table?" he asked. " I was...um....I was hiding from Dipper!!" I said once I saw him. He walked over to us and said " Sorry about that....I had to talk to an...old friend." "It's fine Dipper..I just wanted to introduce you to my father." I said. " How do you do young Pines?" my father asked. " I'm going good your highness." Dipper said bowing. " Oh no son don't bow...the love of my son doesn't need to bow to me." he said. Dipper slowly got up and nodded. " My you look like your great uncle Stanford." Father said. " You know him!!" Dipper said. " Yes was a great lad...he was always up for an adventure...how has he been lately?" he asked. " Good...he's off on some mission right now but he'll be back soon." Dipper said. I could tell he was lying because he was shuffling his feet and was playing with the bottom of his tux. " Anyway Father why don't you go look for Will while I'll talk to my Pinetree!" I said shoving my father into a random direction. I heard Dipper laugh and I turn around. " What?" I asked. " Nothing it's just....Your tux is tucked into your pants." he said. I looked down and fixed it and looked back up, feeling my cheeks starting to burn in embarrassment. " Where's Mabel?" he asked. " Oh she was talking to me under the table but then she ran off somewhere." I said. He nodded but then I decided to take things back to the conversation of his uncle. " Pinetree is your Uncle ok?" I asked. I saw him tense and he said " Yeah...of course why wouldn't he be." " Ok.." I said narrowing my eyes. He just scratched the back of his head and avoided eye contact with me. I lifted his chin and put my lips on his. He relaxed and kissed back. He was the first to pull away. He was about to say something but I got tapped on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and turned around to see a Blondie in a purple dress and a lot of jewelry and make up. " Your highness....I'm Princess Pacifica Northwest...and I would like to know if you would care to dance?" she asked. I was going to answer with a no but I saw my father who gave me a just dance with the brat and get it over with look. I rolled my eyes and bowed " I would love to!" I said with a fake smile. I turned around and mouthed a sorry to Dipper and saw him nod. She dragged me onto the dance floor and put my hands on her hips and hers on my shoulder. I danced awkwardly with her and didn't make a noise until she asked " So I heard your dating a peasant boy...is it true?" I was about to answer but she continued. "I hope it's not because-" she then stopped and came closer to my ear and whispered " You can do way much better than him...and I can treat you way better." I pushed her away from my ear and was about to defend Dipper but I was cut off with her lips on mine. I pushed her off and said " Getting your horrible lips off me!!" She poured and said " But your highnes-" " Nope I want you and your family out of my sight!!...Now!!" I yelled. That's when the music stopped and I turned my head and watched as that wrench and her family walked out...but that's when I saw Dipper, frozen with his mouth slightly open and tears forming in his eyes. " Pinetree I can explain!" I yelled after him as he ran off.
Dipper
I was dancing with my sister, having a good time when I heard my sister gasp. " What?" I asked. I then followed her gaze and there I saw him, kissing that rich Pacifica Northwest. Of course he left you Dipper..he was just playing with your emotions and then dumps you for a rich pretty princess. I started to tear up and noticed he saw me. I then turned the opposite direction and ran while I heard him calling out my name. I ran out of the ballroom and into a kitchen. I stopped and slid down next to the door and started to cry. I brought my knees to my face and put my head onto them. How could he!!? I thought he actually cared for me! How could I be so stupid...I should've known this was going to happen. How could a Prince date a loser like me? I cried some more and started to wipe the tears away angrily. That's when I remembered that pain sometimes helps. So I got up and found a kitchen knife and sat down next to the cabinet. This is for falling into his trap.
Cut
This is for actually thinking he cares
Cut
This is for letting him bring down your walls
Cut
And this is for falling in love with him
Cut
Cut
Cut
Cut
I stopped and watched the blood drip from my arm and onto the floor leaving a small puddle next to my leg. " Pinetree!!!!" I heard Bills voice yell. I looked up and saw Bill looking at me in horror. " Why would you do this to yourself!!?" he asked. He walked towards me and grabbed the knife that was in my hand and threw it across the room. He then grabbed my injured arm and dragged me over to a sink and started to wash it. I hissed in pain but didn't say anything. " Dipper why did you do it?" he asked. I turned my head away from him. That's when I felt him wrapping my arm up in a bandage. " Dipper look at me." he said. I didn't listen...I felt the tears falling down my face and the anger building up inside me. " Dipper." he said. I finally looked at him and pulled my arm away from him. " You want to know!!!..... It's because I was stupid enough to let me get dragged into your trap!!!" I yelled. " There was no trap." he said. " I can't believe you would do that to me...I thought you cared but no...you just threw me away and kissed that blonde chick right in front of my face!!" I yelled. " Dippe-" " I loved you!!!" I yelled. I saw him freeze and him looking at me with something I couldn't identify in his eyes. " I loved you!!..... But now I know you don't feel the same so I'll be leaving then." I said walking past him. That's when I felt his hand grab my shoulder and him forcing me to turn around. "Dipper I do love you ok?!" he said. I didn't look at him. I kept my face down until I felt both of his hands on my cheeks forcing my head to look up. " Dipper I loved you the first time I saw you..I knew you were my one and only true love...that Pacifica person..she threw herself on me..I wasn't expecting it...but I pushed her off and sent her home." he explained. I still wasn't convinced. " Dipper Pines I love you..I love you so much...I would never hurt you...never in a million years..I would rather die to see you hurting yourself ok...I love you!!" he said. I saw a few years come out his eyes and I wiped them away with my thumbs. " I love you too."