Chapter 4

Bill
I rode up to the palace with a wide grin on my face. I burst through the doors and saw Will. " Hi brother how was your visit?" he asked. I twirled him around and said " It was wonderful!!" " I see someone is in a good mood." he said chuckling. I twirled myself up the stairs and into my room. I then laid on my bed with a sigh. " Bill I love you." Pinetree said. We were cuddling on my bed and I was kissing him everywhere. I then started to suck on his neck and move my way down to his collarbone. "Bill" Pinetree moaned. I slowly took off his shirt and started to kiss his chest. " Your so cute Pinetree." I said. I shook myself out of that small daydream I had and looked down at my crotch to see that I have a problem. I blushed and took care of it. Once I was done I heard the bell that meant it was time for lunch. I walked out and slid down the stairs railing almost bumping into Marcus. " I'm so sorry master." " It's fine Marcus no harm done!" I said. I walked to the dining room and sat down starting to eat, not caring that Will and father were staring at me. " Bill are you ok?" father asked. " Father I couldn't be better!" I said. Father and Will shared a glance and then father said " After your done eating can I speak to you in my study?" I nodded and gulped down my food. Once I was done I walked to the study and saw father sitting behind his desk. " What's wrong father?" I asked. " Your acting strange, ever since your first visit." he said. " Is there someone I should know about that you haven't been telling me?" he asked. I only smiled and said " Yes." I said dreamily. " That person has the eyes of a doe and has soft brown hair." I said describing Dipper. " My son fell in love with a girl!? What's her name? Why haven't you brought her here?!" father said smiling. " He's not a girl." I said. " Your gay!!" my father said. " Is there a problem with that?" I asked my eyebrows furrowing together. " No of course not who is he?" my father asked. " Its Dipper Pines father." I said. " One of the Pines!" my father said spitting out his tea. " Yeah is there something wrong with that?" I asked again. Father shook his head and said " Just wasn't expected it." father said. " So are you planning on bringing him here?" he asked. "Can we have a ball for everyone?" I asked. My father smiled and said " Of course." I smiled and said" Thank you!" I ran out of his study and bumped into Will. " Will we're going to have a ball!!" I said excitedly. " Really? When?" he asked. " I don't know but it's going to be soon." I said. I then went to my room and laid down on my bed with a smile on my face. Will Dipper come to the ball? Maybe he'll come with me? I smiled at the thought and imagined Dipper and me slow dancing. His head will be on my shoulder with his arms around me and my arms around him too. I smiled and sighed. I hope he feels the same way.
Dipper
After Bill left Mabel poked me forcing me to look at her. " So you and the Prince?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows. " Mabel we're just friends nothing more." I said avoiding eye contact. " Dipper it's fine to be gay, and I could tell by the way you were looking at him." she said. " I wasn't looking at him in any way." I said. " Oh really? Cause to me it looked like he met the whole world to you." she said. " Mabel I barely know him, it's only been two days that we met." I said walking away into my room, ignoring her sigh of frustration. She's been trying to set me up on some dates with other guys but no one seems to like me. In fact some people say it's a disgrace to be gay. So why would the Prince like me? He could have any girl or guy, so why would he choose me? I sat on my bed and started to tear up. Why did I have to be this way? Ever since I started to walk people picked on me for having a girlish figure and the big dipper on my forehead. My Uncle Ford said it was because people were jealous that I was different. But I think it's because I'm different people don't like me, if that makes sense. I wiped my eyes, now knowing I was full crying. So why would Bill like me? I placed my hand on my cheek and smiled still feeling his lips that was pressed against it. I shook my head and walked out of my room and bumped into Stan. "Dip- Are you ok!!?" he asked Once he saw my face. " Yeah I'm fine just tired." I said. He looked at me suspiciously and said " Well get back in that room and lay down." " No I'm fine." I said. " Dipper I know your lying please go lay down." he said putting his hand on my shoulder. I nodded and turned back around and walked in my room. I went back to my bed and laid down closing my eyes and enjoyed the silence. Soon I felt myself drifting into sleep.